Aldeer.com

Finally back in the trad game

Posted By: Coosa1

Finally back in the trad game - 09/16/19 12:34 PM

Been wanting to get back into shooting traditional for some time now and finally got around to it this weekend. Did a little trading with JRF Friday and he set me up with the bow and a bunch of arrows. Got it out early Saturday morning and did a bunch of shooting and was pleased with how quickly I got back into the swing of things. This picture here is a 15yd group, I was still hitting good at 20 but starting to open up a little bit more. Can't wait to try and whack a big nanny with it in a couple weeks.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: gcr0003

Re: Finally back in the trad game - 09/16/19 12:53 PM

Cool stuff! What kind of bow is that?
Posted By: RobertM

Re: Finally back in the trad game - 09/16/19 01:25 PM

I knew I felt a great disturbance in the Force. thumbup

Re: Finally back in the trad game - 09/16/19 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by gcr0003
Cool stuff! What kind of bow is that?

It's a Hoyt Gamemaster II
Posted By: boker

Re: Finally back in the trad game - 09/16/19 04:05 PM

Great shooting
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: Finally back in the trad game - 09/17/19 02:36 PM

dayum - that's an awesome group, bud
Posted By: CAM

Re: Finally back in the trad game - 09/17/19 02:59 PM

thumbup
Posted By: Gobble4me757

Re: Finally back in the trad game - 09/17/19 03:00 PM

Man you are forgetting they would smell your stinky tail before they even reached 30 yards! lol Good shootin buddy!!

Re: Finally back in the trad game - 09/17/19 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Gobble4me757
Man you are forgetting they would smell your stinky tail before they even reached 30 yards! lol Good shootin buddy!!

Nah, once Oct 1st gets here my diet will only consist of greens and acorn pancakes and I'll shower with clorox every night. If I smell like a their food and a clorox stump I've got nothing to worry about.
Posted By: Gobble4me757

Re: Finally back in the trad game - 09/17/19 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Coosa1

Nah, once Oct 1st gets here my diet will only consist of greens and acorn pancakes and I'll shower with clorox every night. If I smell like a their food and a clorox stump I've got nothing to worry about.

Don't forget the sugar in the cornbread is the key!! Also, make sure you have 575 dozen arras in the quiver incase you miss on the first 574!! lol

Re: Finally back in the trad game - 09/17/19 03:53 PM

Don't forget the sugar in the cornbread is the key!! Also, make sure you have 575 dozen arras in the quiver incase you miss on the first 574!! lol

I only carry 575 dozen when I'm hunting the elusive alabama black painter that my cousins step moms uncle saw that one time. For deer I only carry one arra because I hunt in the small pen over corn where the shots are in close.
Posted By: TGbow

Re: Finally back in the trad game - 09/18/19 10:21 AM

Good deal!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM