Aldeer.com

Sold a bow

Posted By: kodiak06

Sold a bow - 07/21/19 11:51 PM

a couple weeks ago. It was a PSE with adjustable draw. The guy buying it ended up with a 27" draw. Every time he pulled it back I made sure he had an arrow in it to prevent any dry fires. I also explained a dry fire. Got him set up and on his way...
Yesterday he was at my neighbors fathers house and dry fired the bow. They said that he told them that he thought he had an arrow in it, smh. You guessed it, bow is garbage now.
I'm glad someone witnessed it to prevent any blow back towards me.
Posted By: Stob

Re: Sold a bow - 07/22/19 12:48 AM

I thought it WAS loaded. LOL!!!
Posted By: G/H

Re: Sold a bow - 07/22/19 02:02 AM

Dang
Posted By: bdw32

Re: Sold a bow - 07/22/19 03:18 AM

So you sold it to a blind man?
How do you not know if there was an arrow in a bow? 😂
That’s a good en
Posted By: SuperSpike

Re: Sold a bow - 07/22/19 03:33 AM

Good grief. I hate that for him but bows are like guns. You always have to pay attention to everything your doing when messing with one.
Posted By: znrichie

Re: Sold a bow - 07/22/19 05:10 PM

I witnessed a guy at the archery range one time shooting and he thought he had a arrow nocked, dry fired the bow and the bow busted. Geez
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Sold a bow - 07/22/19 05:51 PM

I’ve seen that happen more than once at some of the bigger archery tournaments. Stopped a buddy of mine from doing it once.
Posted By: AC870

Re: Sold a bow - 07/23/19 12:45 AM

He shoulda checked the chamber.

Re: Sold a bow - 07/23/19 12:52 AM

OK, story changed today. Guy took it to an archery shop and had something done, no clue what. Shot it later and it came unglued. I don't know what happened but, hope he's not silly enough to want a refund...

Re: Sold a bow - 07/23/19 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Shaw
I’ve seen that happen more than once at some of the bigger archery tournaments. Stopped a buddy of mine from doing it once.

I know a guy that got a free top of the line PSE, drank some booze and dry fired it. Sent it back telling the truth and because of connections got another free bow lol
© 2024 ALDEER.COM