Aldeer.com

Pats Archery in Jasper

Posted By: Skinner

Pats Archery in Jasper - 11/28/18 01:18 AM

Does anybody know if Pat's son in law Paul still working there in the Archery Dept?
Posted By: AUdeerhunter

Re: Pats Archery in Jasper - 11/28/18 01:23 AM

Paul set up my first bow (21 years ago) and was a great guy back then!! I haven’t been by there in years, but I’ll never forget how helpful he and his customer service was thumbup
Posted By: oldforester

Re: Pats Archery in Jasper - 11/28/18 01:34 AM

Yep, Paul is still there.
Posted By: Skinner

Re: Pats Archery in Jasper - 11/28/18 01:50 AM

Thanks for the reply
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Pats Archery in Jasper - 11/28/18 05:12 AM

Paul has always been great. I bet it's been 15 yrs since I went in that store but I bet he would speak like it's been 15 days. Pat's has done well glad they made it
Posted By: Jmxinc

Re: Pats Archery in Jasper - 11/30/18 02:39 AM

I have not been there this season
He set up a Mathews Halon 32
for me last year and set my wife up
A bow 7 years ago ,, amazingly patient
With her ,, Good Guy !
Posted By: bama1971

Re: Pats Archery in Jasper - 11/30/18 03:23 PM

I heard them advertising on WJOX. never had heard of them before. Will have to stop in next time in the area.
Posted By: oldforester

Re: Pats Archery in Jasper - 11/30/18 09:09 PM

Paul Lay= no ego or attitude. He treats everyone the same whether they are looking to spend $200 or $2,000. Has literally set up thousands of bows. Very patient with women, children, and even the occasional know-it-all. If you are in the market for a new bow or anything archery related go by and see him.
Posted By: Dyingbreed2289

Re: Pats Archery in Jasper - 12/01/18 06:42 PM

Oldforester, how much of a kick back are you getting for that plug? Haha
Posted By: Jmxinc

Re: Pats Archery in Jasper - 12/03/18 12:37 AM

Oldforester nailed it Paul’s a good guy !
Posted By: Blackwater_Reb

Re: Pats Archery in Jasper - 12/05/18 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by Jmxinc
Oldforester nailed it Paul’s a good guy !

I'll second that motion. Paul is as good as they come. Every word spoken could not be more true.
Posted By: joshm28

Re: Pats Archery in Jasper - 12/09/18 04:09 AM

Old forester nailed it. But I do wonder if that’s who I think it is 🤔. For the record if it is he has no relation or ownership in the company.

Reed the owner is a great guy. Paul and Jake are as good as they come. I spend a fair amount of time in there and try and buy all my hunting, shooting & fishing equipment from there. Prices are good, customer service is fantastic. If they don’t have what you are looking for then ask and they can order it.
Posted By: Mbrock

Re: Pats Archery in Jasper - 12/09/18 04:18 AM

Paul Lay is as good as they come. I don’t let many ppl touch my bow, but he can. Great guy with many years of experience. I don’t get a kick back.

Reed has also been real good to work with when I needed ammo or other things.
Posted By: Bamarich2

Re: Pats Archery in Jasper - 12/09/18 06:21 PM

Old Forester is on the money on how Paul treats folks... he helped me a lot during my novice years as a bowhunter and I've witnessed him let the "know it alls" talk his ear off without losing patience with them. If you get him at a time when he can talk, he'll teach you a lot about hunting too.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM