Aldeer.com

Fired up about Monday morning!

Posted By: robinhedd

Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/14/18 02:25 AM

Fired up about Monday morning! Who’s with me? This PSE Brute X is shooting great, broadheads are sharp. I’m ready
Posted By: rolltidehunter

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/14/18 02:35 AM

Can’t wait until I am up in tree Monday.
Posted By: deerfeeder89

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/14/18 03:38 AM

This will be my first bow opener in several years so I'll just be glad to be in the wood. I will literally be flying blind on the spot I want to go to monday on some public land I didn't have time to scout it after gun season in the beging of the year and haven't had time last couple months to get out there either way deer or no deer I'll be having fun
Posted By: Stripe

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/14/18 11:35 AM

Better be on hot acorns
Posted By: znrichie

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/14/18 01:31 PM

I can't wait to be 20 ft up a tree on a little white oak flat.
Posted By: top cat

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/14/18 02:25 PM

Turns out I won't be going till Tuesday smirk
Posted By: TGbow

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/14/18 02:39 PM

I will be workin but hope to be in the woods satrday.
Posted By: smokinya

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/14/18 05:40 PM

I'm hunting all week but hard to be excited about hunting Bama after being in Kentucky:)
Posted By: Reloader79

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/14/18 05:53 PM

I take it some of y’all must not work. Or got a lot of vacation,Maybe you kill one.
Posted By: top cat

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/14/18 08:10 PM

Just found out I can go in the morning. smile
Posted By: Clem

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/14/18 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Reloader79
I take it some of y’all must not work. Or got a lot of vacation,Maybe you kill one.

If the season were set to open the second Saturday in October each year, with the offsetting +/- days not worried about, then it would be far better than opening on a Monday or other weekday.

But, y'know, things can't be easy.
Posted By: toothdoc

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/14/18 10:18 PM

I can’t go till Tuesday. Good luck to all of y’all tomorrow. Be save and fling em straight.
Posted By: Jmxinc

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/15/18 12:27 AM

I start Saturday but Good Luck
and Hunt safe fellow ALDEER Members!!!
Posted By: robinhedd

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/15/18 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by Clem
Originally Posted by Reloader79

If the season were set to open the second Saturday in October each year, with the offsetting +/- days not worried about, then it would be far better than opening on a Monday or other weekday.

But, y'know, things can't be easy.

You’re right Clem, but it’s been the 15th of October for as long as I can remember. I used to miss school to go, so I’m definitely missing work for the opener! Good luck!
Posted By: gatorbait154

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/15/18 12:40 AM

Too hot for me to hunt..
Posted By: BruteX

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/15/18 12:47 AM

I’m not going till Tuesday and I’m going to Kentucky for a couple days to see what all the fuss is about
Posted By: jono23

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/15/18 12:52 AM

Good luck guys!
Posted By: Teacher One

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/15/18 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by robinhedd
Fired up about Monday morning! Who’s with me?.....

I have been running cameras on a tract of property I just bought and there are spotted fawns everywhere on it. I bet a couple of them won't weigh 30 lbs. I hope the little fellows mothers make it for a few weeks anyway. I don't plan on hitting the woods until November. I have some good deer on camera in the daylight, but I just can't get excited until the first frost comes. Good luck to you guys that sweat it out..

B
Posted By: sbo1971

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/15/18 01:50 AM

Can’t wait, already got the truck loaded(except for the bow) and ready go!
Posted By: sbo1971

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/15/18 01:53 AM

[quote=smokinya]I'm hunting all week but hard to be excited about hunting Bama after being in Kentucky:)[/quote

I do a run to Toledo every weekend, I spend much of my time looking at those huge deer going through KY and OH. May have to break down and take my bow with me, wonder what the fine would be for shooting a deer at a rest area.
Posted By: Claims Rep.

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/15/18 02:05 AM

I’ll be out there tomorrow. Good luck to all of y’all that are hunting tomorrow. Maybe the good Lord will allow one of us a shot at a good one tomorrow.
Posted By: SuperSpike

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/15/18 02:08 AM

Isn't this where Shaw chimes in and talks about how hes only got to work about 3 or 4 days till Feb 10th? laugh

I'll be at work tonight but Tues I have plans on slipping away from the plant about 0430 and climbing a tree. Looking forward to the LFTT threads.
Posted By: FlyinRN

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/15/18 02:21 AM

I’m at a conference in Orange Beach. My job sucks. 😂 I’ll be in the woods Wednesday.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Fired up about Monday morning! - 10/15/18 02:21 AM

I probably won’t go til Sunday. BUT, I’m off starting on the 27th and I don’t go back to work til Nov. 19. That’s 23 straight days if hunting. 😜
© 2024 ALDEER.COM