Aldeer.com

Deal Alert

Posted By: perchjerker

Deal Alert - 09/13/18 12:21 AM

NuFletch lighted nocks for Gold Tip Arras. 3/ $14.97
They have'em in 3 colors. Blue/green/red

These are $30 on Ebay, so this is a deal.

You can't buy ammo with PayPal at BassPro. I don't know if this policy is only at Bass Pro.
Posted By: nomercy

Re: Deal Alert - 09/13/18 12:28 AM

I found that the green work better

Re: Deal Alert - 09/13/18 12:34 AM

Shaw said they burn longer too.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Deal Alert - 09/13/18 12:55 AM

These aren’t the NuFletch Ignitors. They are Nocturnals.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/nockturnal-gt-lighted-nocks-for-gold-tip-arrows

Re: Deal Alert - 09/13/18 04:33 PM

Sorry, I googled Nufletch and those came up. I was so happy with the price I didn't read further and ordered those. I'll return them.

Re: Deal Alert - 09/13/18 07:50 PM

They’re ok. I don’t like them as well as the Ignitors.
Posted By: cgardner

Re: Deal Alert - 09/13/18 09:33 PM

Ignitors are much better. I ordered 6 the other day direct from them for my KS trip in a few weeks. Met John (NuFletch CEO) and his wife last year through a mutual friend . Good folks that honor a lifetime quarantine on their nocks.
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: Deal Alert - 09/13/18 10:34 PM

I have a dozen ignitors in my archery box and won't hunt with them. They rattle hiking and drive me nuts. I prefer Nocturnals

Re: Deal Alert - 09/13/18 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by cgardner
Ignitors are much better. .

Why are they much better? I have both and can't see it...
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: Deal Alert - 09/14/18 01:34 AM

Ignitors are much better. I ordered 6 the other day direct from them for my KS trip in a few weeks. Met John (NuFletch CEO) and his wife last year through a mutual friend . Good folks that honor a lifetime quarantine on their nocks.

Not sure why you would quarantine them.

Re: Deal Alert - 09/14/18 01:50 AM

They do rattle. I hate that, but they always work have long life and are waterproof.

Guess he got some sick ones or something!
Posted By: jono23

Re: Deal Alert - 09/14/18 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by SouthBamaSlayer

Not sure why you would quarantine them.

Ebola is real, man!

Re: Deal Alert - 09/14/18 10:38 AM

If y’alls Ignitors are rattling, you’re not doing something right. wink

Re: Deal Alert - 09/14/18 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Shaw

I’d like to know what I’m doing wrong then. I put them in the nock and insert them into the arra. What else is there? I have theam seated as far as they can go without turning them on. Am I missing something cause I’d love to stop the rattle.
Posted By: sluggun

Re: Deal Alert - 09/14/18 11:10 AM

Some of the older ones with the old style nocks would rattle but I haven’t had any problems with the new style nocks rattling. You can wrap a piece of tape around the light battery and that should stop the rattling.

Re: Deal Alert - 09/14/18 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by nomercy
Originally Posted by Shaw

I’d like to know what I’m doing wrong then. I put them in the nock and insert them into the arra. What else is there? I have theam seated as far as they can go without turning them on. Am I missing something cause I’d love to stop the rattle.

How old are yours? I’m able to seat the nock enough to prevent th rattle.

Re: Deal Alert - 09/14/18 12:58 PM

Nocks themselves are several years old. From the first time I got some at the show in Montgomery. Prolly 4-5 years old. Maybe older
Posted By: sluggun

Re: Deal Alert - 09/14/18 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by nomercy
Nocks themselves are several years old. From the first time I got some at the show in Montgomery. Prolly 4-5 years old. Maybe older

Are they the little skinny looking nocks? The new ones are wider and thicker looking. My first ones that I got from John at Buckmasters four years ago they rattled a little bit but the new ones that I have now don’t. I still have 10 of the 12 that John gave me four years ago and they’ve been shot probably 300+ times and still work just like they’re supposed to. Lumenoks won’t last but about 50-75 shots before the battery comes loose and slams unto the tip.

Re: Deal Alert - 09/14/18 07:42 PM

Mine are seated properly and rattle when hiking. Another guy at the range had the same issues last year and ditched his.
I'm not saying they're not any good, they light up but, I'm not hearing it... I would sit in a tree with them but, I'm not chasing elk with them.
It's no big deal, the nocturnals have done their job.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM