Aldeer.com

Getting back in to it!!

Posted By: CKyleC

Getting back in to it!! - 08/22/18 12:49 AM

I'm probably about to buy a used Prime Rival off AT after being out of Archery for a few years.

I really like the Prime bows, but am not opposed to Elite, Hoyt, Mathews, or New Breed.

What should I look for buying used, possibly sight unseen/shot?

Also, I figure anything made in the last 4yrs will be better than the Mission tha'ts 10yrs old that I last shot.
Posted By: Rooster600

Re: Getting back in to it!! - 08/22/18 12:56 AM

You should look for a 2016 loaded out Halon I have for sale in the classifieds! All kidding aside though it's great you're getting back into it!

Re: Getting back in to it!! - 08/22/18 01:07 AM

I'm excited. I'm looking forward to hunting, but I'm already thinking about 3d season. I used to shoot a tournament almost every weekend and helped put on quite a few. Life just got too busy but it's starting to slow down some.

That's a good looking bow, just too rich for my blood right now. Not saying it's a bad price at all, I'm just looking for a bare bow I can put some of my old stuff on for now.

Re: Getting back in to it!! - 08/22/18 12:42 PM

Prime rival or elite e35? Thoughts?
Posted By: Rooster600

Re: Getting back in to it!! - 08/22/18 04:26 PM

I had the elite before I switched to Mathews. I loved it. Smooth, vibration free and it held well for me. Only test shot the prime, was nice but really like the elite more.
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: Getting back in to it!! - 08/22/18 06:27 PM

Good luck sir thumbup

Re: Getting back in to it!! - 08/22/18 06:28 PM

Just saw an elite impulse 34, NIB 2016 model for $575. It may be the ticket
© 2024 ALDEER.COM