Aldeer.com

There’s deer left

Posted By: RCHRR

There’s deer left - 02/12/18 10:45 PM

For next year that is. Lab’s going crazy last night. I opened the front door he takes off and this monster is in the yard. Looked like he’s 10 or better and at least 18” wide and had 3 other deer with him. How do they know when the season is over?
Posted By: SuperSpike

Re: There’s deer left - 02/13/18 01:06 AM

Not sure but they know. Guy i work with said his camera was loaded with pics since Feb 9th and on. Lol.
Posted By: paulfish4570

Re: There’s deer left - 02/13/18 01:10 AM

three slickheads in my back yard this evening, right after dark ...
Posted By: turkey247

Re: There’s deer left - 02/13/18 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by RCHRR
How do they know when the season is over?

Sounds like all he knew was that it was dark/night. Just the same pattern he’s probably been in for almost 4 months.
Posted By: AUwrestler

Re: There’s deer left - 02/13/18 01:56 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Checked cams on saturday and got some deer for next year. Also got a solid black yote who would look good on the wall.
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: There’s deer left - 02/13/18 11:54 AM

haven't you been in a tree before daylight? You hear mud grips running up and down the road and 4 wheelers cranking. Bright lights cutting thru the darkness. It's obvious how they know to me!
Posted By: RCHRR

Re: There’s deer left - 02/13/18 02:21 PM

Not in the city... but somebody is educating them.
Posted By: Clem

Re: There’s deer left - 02/13/18 03:39 PM

For next year that is. Lab’s going crazy last night. I opened the front door he takes off and this monster is in the yard. Looked like he’s 10 or better and at least 18” wide and had 3 other deer with him. How do they know when the season is over?

Not as much human stink and pressure in the woods.
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: There’s deer left - 02/13/18 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Clem

Not as much human stink and pressure in the woods.

After 2 days? I wish my deer would get over pressure that fast
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: There’s deer left - 02/13/18 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by perchjerker
haven't you been in a tree before daylight? You hear mud grips running up and down the road and 4 wheelers cranking. Bright lights cutting thru the darkness. It's obvious how they know to me!

^^^ exactly
Posted By: turkey247

Re: There’s deer left - 02/13/18 04:59 PM

It was a dang deer, moving around at night. What a revelation!

Am I missing something in the story?
Posted By: RobertM

Re: There’s deer left - 02/13/18 06:34 PM

Deer get email updates from Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources. It ain't rocket surgery.
Posted By: Reaper

Re: There’s deer left - 02/13/18 08:17 PM

I've got five does bedded in my back yard right now.
Posted By: paulfish4570

Re: There’s deer left - 02/15/18 06:19 PM

five does were in my deep back yard two mornings ago. the oldest and biggest knows good and well my black mouth cur won't run past the electronic fence. that doe looked right at my cur, squatted to pee down her tarsals, before bopping over the fence ...
Posted By: Lbeezy

Re: There’s deer left - 02/15/18 07:13 PM

When they stop smelling cigarette smoke, hearing loud exhaust pipes and loud talking they know it's over!!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM