Aldeer.com

LLFT 1/29

Posted By: aldeerstalker

LLFT 1/29 - 01/29/18 12:56 PM

Set up at wheeler again. I can see a lot further than I can shoot, but maybe one will walk close enough!
[img]Wheeler https://imgur.com/a/PXDav[/img]
Posted By: gcr0003

Re: LLFT 1/29 - 01/29/18 01:08 PM

Wheeler as well. Standing up all morning trying te be ready.
Posted By: jono23

Re: LLFT 1/29 - 01/29/18 02:43 PM

Good luck guys! I'm hoping to be out there this evening. I haven't been out in over a week, gotta get out there sometime soon. Work is taking over, unfortunately.

Re: LLFT 1/29 - 01/29/18 02:49 PM

1 coyote so far just out of range!

Re: LLFT 1/29 - 01/29/18 04:47 PM

Anyone noticed all of the white truck riding around inside wheeler. Wonder what they are doing
Posted By: bruceleejones2

Re: LLFT 1/29 - 01/29/18 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by aldeerstalker
Anyone noticed all of the white truck riding around inside wheeler. Wonder what they are doing

I have before. The one I saw was a refuge biologist/ranger or something. He was checking something on the edge of the water. I rode my bike past him on the way out. Just said hello/how are you in passing. Not much else but he seemed friendly.

Re: LLFT 1/29 - 01/29/18 07:11 PM

Well I'm set back up at another location jumped 4 when I got back here and didn't get a blow job so hopefully they come back!

Re: LLFT 1/29 - 01/29/18 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by bruceleejones2
Originally Posted by aldeerstalker

I have before. The one I saw was a refuge biologist/ranger or something. He was checking something on the edge of the water. I rode my bike past him on the way out. Just said hello/how are you in passing. Not much else but he seemed friendly.

Three came by as I was walking out but couldn't tell who they were figured they were checking the water levels or something of that nature!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM