Aldeer.com

No Live From The Tree Today?

Posted By: JD_Bowhunter1976

No Live From The Tree Today? - 12/31/17 06:06 PM

Where are the die hard bowhunters? If I was off work I would be after them today.
Posted By: jbc

Re: No Live From The Tree Today? - 12/31/17 07:04 PM

Staying warm getting ready for tomorrow morning,..
Posted By: RCHRR

Re: No Live From The Tree Today? - 12/31/17 07:33 PM

Went and hunted a scrapeline eat up with tracks. Morning and evening, didn’t see a thing on either hunt. Hitting the woods again in the morning.
Posted By: jono23

Re: No Live From The Tree Today? - 12/31/17 07:56 PM

Was supposed to be hunting all weekend and instead got hit with a nasty cold. Going to try to force myself to get out there tomorrow. I took vacation days with the sole purpose of hunting and didn't hunt one of them.
Posted By: BruteX

Re: No Live From The Tree Today? - 12/31/17 09:01 PM

I went this afternoon and was skunked again.
Posted By: PoohBear

Re: No Live From The Tree Today? - 01/01/18 12:05 PM

I'll be after them this weekend. I took this next Friday off, so Fri., Sat., and Sun. Probably go to Wheeler on Friday and Skyline the rest of the weekend. With the family today. Happy New Year all!!
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: No Live From The Tree Today? - 01/01/18 03:09 PM

Went this morning and froze my arse off. It’s the last day of the season here in NC so I’m done until September. On a positive note I made it through the whole season with breaking out the rifle.
Posted By: bwhunter

Re: No Live From The Tree Today? - 01/01/18 03:19 PM

I bow hunted yesterday afternoon in Opelika and didn't see a deer.
Posted By: Youngun

Re: No Live From The Tree Today? - 01/01/18 04:18 PM

Fingers to cold to type
Posted By: lawnman

Re: No Live From The Tree Today? - 01/03/18 07:46 PM

Hunted six hours in the -4 to 0 wind chill and didn't see anything. I didn't want to leave my hands out long enough to type or text. Deer seem to be more intelligent about this weather than I am.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM