Aldeer.com

Well crap

Posted By: countryjwh

Well crap - 11/21/17 07:27 PM

Went to the bow place this afternoon with my brother. I wanted to let him look at something to see if can be fixed. Told him I wanted to wait till after Christmas since I was getting a new rest and sight. That way one sight in, tune up, etc... I was taking the bows out of the truck and handed brother mine and then was getting his. As I was getting his out I heard the ( imagine parts going everywhere) then sorry man. He grabbed it like an Indian and said he got in the half draw range and everything went to the dumps. What do I need to look for. Hopefully I can have it at the shop at 9 in the morning and fixed tomorrow but I am being optimistic. Warranty maybe for Mathews if cam or limb cracked?
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Well crap - 11/21/17 07:52 PM

Your dealer will know what to look for. If it was a full fledged dry fire, the limbs may be damaged. If it was a derail, it most likely didn’t hurt anything. If you’re the original owner, it’s covered if anything’s wrong. If you’re not, you’re SOL. Strings aren’t covered. If it has to be shipped back to them, you have to pay shipping. If they send parts for the dealer to repair, you’ll owe the dealer for his labor.

How long did it take you to remove your foot from you brother’s ass?
Posted By: countryjwh

Re: Well crap - 11/21/17 08:00 PM

Foot still inserted.
The string is also broke Shaw. Could it been a bad spot or string issue. He said multiple times it was maybe half draw. I am the original owner and have used there warranty already for some issue with the riser.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Well crap - 11/21/17 09:36 PM

Possibly. If so it probably didn’t hurt anything.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM