Aldeer.com

LFTT 11/7/17

Posted By: Shaw

LFTT 11/7/17 - 11/07/17 07:39 AM

Hunting the same foodplot as yesterday afternoon so I don’t have to listen to Emmett bitch about how I should have if I didn’t. grin This season looks like it’s going to be as bad as last season.
Posted By: Atoler

Re: LFTT 11/7/17 - 11/07/17 07:43 AM

Good luck.im sitting here debating whether I want to jump in a tree when the rain passes in a bit of just pack up and go back to Bama. I'm pretty burned out on not seeing deer
Posted By: gatorbait154

Re: LFTT 11/7/17 - 11/07/17 10:54 AM

Good luck. Sitting at my desk staring at my computer..
Posted By: jmudler

Re: LFTT 11/7/17 - 11/07/17 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: gatorbait154
Good luck. Sitting at my desk staring at my computer..

Makes Jack a dull boy too.
Posted By: bholmes

Re: LFTT 11/7/17 - 11/07/17 03:54 PM

Acorns are raining down in Madison county. Just wish it was a little cooler. Either way, it's good to be in a tree.
Posted By: SuperSpike

Re: LFTT 11/7/17 - 11/07/17 03:55 PM

I got my lazy tail out of bed and got out here. Waited out the rain and now im 25' up. Feels good to be out here again.

Posted By: joshm28

Re: LFTT 11/7/17 - 11/07/17 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: SuperSpike
I got my lazy tail out of bed and got out here. Waited out the rain and now im 25' up. Feels good to be out here again.

That's some clean looking woods. I've debated about clearing around white oak areas like this.
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: LFTT 11/7/17 - 11/07/17 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: joshm28
Originally Posted By: SuperSpike

That's some clean looking woods.

That's what I thought when I first saw the pic. Almost seems too open for a buck to feed under.
Posted By: SuperSpike

Re: LFTT 11/7/17 - 11/07/17 07:38 PM

They feed there a good bit. I have some daytime pics of some pretty good bucks in there. The acorns are literally pouring out if the white oaks right now. Behind me and to my left a little is a good size plot. A creek runs behind all of that so they have everything they want there. Just didnt show up this evening.

Re: LFTT 11/7/17 - 11/07/17 08:48 PM

No cell service this evening. Hunted an out of the way plot in some thinned pines. Saw a big ol’ flop earred doe, a yearling and another doe. Almost got a shot at the big ol’ heifer. Had here in range but needed her to get to an opening I could shoot through. The wind swirled and the other doe gave me a blow job. mad Emmett sat at another plot and saw one but couldn’t get a shot.
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: LFTT 11/7/17 - 11/07/17 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Shaw
No cell service this evening. Hunted an out of the way plot in some thinned pines. Saw a big ol’ flop earred doe, a yearling and another doe. Almost got a shot at the big ol’ heifer. Had here in range but needed her to get to an opening I could shoot through. The wind swirled and the other doe gave me a blow job. mad Emmett sat at another plot and saw one but couldn’t get a shot.

You really coundn't ask for more, you did get a blow job on your birthday!!
Posted By: Smells

Re: LFTT 11/7/17 - 11/07/17 09:15 PM

Some kind of deer and I scared the crap out of each other as I was walking out on the logging road this evening. It was just off the edge of the road and I walked up within 10yds before it bolted and blew once. I got 100 yds down the road and it started blowing in earnest.

Re: LFTT 11/7/17 - 11/07/17 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By: swamp_fever2002
Originally Posted By: Shaw

You really coundn't ask for more, you did get a blow job on your birthday!!

Doesn’t count. My birthday isn’t til tomorrow.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM