Aldeer.com

Wow! You don't know what you don't know.

Posted By: Smells

Wow! You don't know what you don't know. - 10/16/17 10:00 PM

I've been missing my fiber optic for my 40 yd pin since last year. I really haven't seen myself taking a 40 yd shot in low light so I've just let it go. I can see the pin ok in good light without the fo. But it nags me so I finally put one in tonight and could not believe the difference between it and the others. It's gotta be at least twice as bright. So, since they come in a pack, I replaced all the others. I bet this gives me 10 more minutes in a tree in the afternoon/evening. That could be huge!
Posted By: tfd1224

Re: Wow! You don't know what you don't know. - 10/16/17 10:03 PM

Get you an hha with the 6 ft fiber if you truly want to be amazed
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Wow! You don't know what you don't know. - 10/16/17 10:09 PM

Seeing my pins usually isn't my problem in low light conditions. It's seeing the deer behind my pins
Posted By: Jmxinc

Re: Wow! You don't know what you don't know. - 10/16/17 10:09 PM

Could be the difference!!!
Good luck!!!
Posted By: BowtechDan

Re: Wow! You don't know what you don't know. - 10/16/17 10:15 PM

It may depend on the color. Red disappears 1st for me, then green, then yellow. That's why my 40 is red, green is 30 and yellow is 20.

I have a light that you can see at midnight......but you won't tell what is behind it.
Posted By: Atoler

Re: Wow! You don't know what you don't know. - 10/16/17 10:37 PM

I'd rather have pins that aren't that bright. I've shot several deer by lining up the site housing. A super bright pin makes it tough to see what's behind it.
Posted By: 40Bucks

Re: Wow! You don't know what you don't know. - 10/17/17 07:35 AM

Originally Posted By: jlbuc10
Seeing my pins usually isn't my problem in low light conditions. It's seeing the deer behind my pins

X2!
Posted By: btfl

Re: Wow! You don't know what you don't know. - 10/17/17 01:09 PM

Originally Posted By: jlbuc10

That's my problem. The deer behind it turns into a blur.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM