Aldeer.com

Performance T shirts

Posted By: perchjerker

Performance T shirts - 08/23/17 11:29 AM

There are two reasons to dread early bow season in the South. Skeeters and the heat.If you are a fisherman you are aware of the advantages of performance t shirts. These same benefits work for a bow hunter too. I don't know about you, but I hate having a t shirt on that is soaking wet. I often carried extras so I could change and put the wet one in a ziploc. The performance shirts are made of lighter material that wicks sweat and dries quickly. You make consider one or two for you upcoming season. Oh as for the skeeters, thermacell has that covered. Hunt safe.

Riptide

camo

Realtree

Camo

fishouflage
Posted By: JA

Re: Performance T shirts - 08/23/17 12:00 PM

I use them all the time during turkey season.
Posted By: Smells

Re: Performance T shirts - 08/23/17 05:07 PM

Work great during turkey season but I've been wearing them the last few weeks while making sure I have shooting lanes at some old and new spots because it's the only long sleeve shirt I dare wear. I come out of the woods looking like I've been swimming in the creek. They work well for moderate sweat but they can reach saturation pretty quick in this heat and humidity. But I am a sweaty beast, even in the dead of winter I will walk in usually in just a tshirt and won't add layers until I'm up my tree and cooled off.
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Performance T shirts - 08/23/17 05:33 PM

Same thing I did Smells. I usually had to sit and cool off a while before dressing. Unless it was way below 40 degrees.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM