Aldeer.com

I can't take it no more!

Posted By: Jerstwrt

I can't take it no more! - 05/29/17 10:58 AM

I recently sold my no cam and switched to a crossbow! All I can think about is shooting a new halon, I have to sell the crossbow and switch back to compound, it defeats the whole purpose of bowhunting with a crossbow, it's perfectly acceptable if your old or hurt and I wouldn't knock someone for that, but it's true what Shaw said if you squat to pee use a crossbow! Lol, so the crossbow will be up for sale and I'm getting a halon!
Posted By: jbc

Re: I can't take it no more! - 05/29/17 05:10 PM

Love my new halon
Posted By: btfl

Re: I can't take it no more! - 05/30/17 11:07 AM

I love my Halon 32. We've been selling a lot of them here in Andalusia.
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: I can't take it no more! - 05/31/17 11:33 AM

so will you continue squatting to pee since you were squatting while you owned the cross bow?
Posted By: Jlu509

Re: I can't take it no more! - 05/31/17 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: extreme heights hunter
so will you continue squatting to pee since you were squatting while you owned the cross bow?

lol

Re: I can't take it no more! - 05/31/17 09:00 PM

I'd cuss ya right now but where's the fun in that, lol
Posted By: Johnathan

Re: I can't take it no more! - 06/03/17 01:35 AM

What is a Halon? I guess I can do what every one else dose and go to Google.

Re: I can't take it no more! - 06/03/17 01:38 AM

I got this from Wikipedia
Halon may refer to: Haloalkane, or halogenoalkane, a group of chemical compounds consisting of alkanes with linked halogens. In particular, bromine-containing haloalkanes. Halomethane fire extinguishing systems.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: I can't take it no more! - 06/03/17 08:36 AM

Re: I can't take it no more! - 06/03/17 11:28 AM

Well I ain't super proud of it but my wife bought a new Hoyt carbon spyder a year or so ago and she works 24-7 so I bought hers from her, it's a 70 lb bow so she had to hard of a time pulling it back even at 59.5 lbs, so I just cranked it back up to 70..... I'll use it the remainder of this year then buy a new Mathews next year
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: I can't take it no more! - 06/03/17 11:42 AM

You know you'll have to give up your mangina! welcome back from the dark side! rofl

Re: I can't take it no more! - 06/03/17 11:53 AM

Honestly...., I don't know what the hell I was thinking about getting a damn crossbow, it's almost like getting a skirt and high heels when you purchase one

Re: I can't take it no more! - 06/04/17 02:24 AM

This past year I was considering getting a cross bow. I could just use a big rock, cause I haven't been able to get a deer with in bow range in about 3 years,LOL.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM