Posted By: jbc

Re: Arrow blood test - 05/05/17 05:33 PM

[img:center][/img]
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Arrow blood test - 05/05/17 05:46 PM

I just use all white fletches.

Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: Arrow blood test - 05/05/17 09:28 PM

You should just let your wife choose your color again. Hasn't she brought you good luck doing so?
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: Arrow blood test - 05/05/17 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: N2TRKYS
You should just let your wife choose your color again. Hasn't she brought you good luck doing so?

Killed a bull every year she has picked. I tried the other day and she said it's too early, lol. Pretty sure she won't pick pink again.
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: Arrow blood test - 05/05/17 10:07 PM

2 years ago, I had green/yellow fletch and green white. She picked but, I liked the opposite better. I stalked a 5x5 in the bed and decided to nock my preference. Bull stood up, I released, clipped a limb and watched the arrow nose dive. As the bull began to run off I intentionally looked down while cow calling and grabbed her color choice. Bull stopped and I laced him about 35yds quartering away. I may miss again but, it want be for going against her choice, lol.
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Arrow blood test - 05/05/17 10:12 PM

I used to get a friends ten year old son crest my arrows, one year he let his four year old crest half of them. I killed a deer every time I used one of the younger boys arrows, never missed. One of those kills was 32 yards....this is with a longbow.
Posted By: Geno

Re: Arrow blood test - 05/10/17 10:41 AM

It's tougher to see blood on pink. Can't argue with your luck though.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM