Aldeer.com

CMorePeeps

Posted By: cgardner

CMorePeeps - 02/12/17 07:07 PM

Anyone shooting them? I know the patent holder and I'm thinking about getting one from him.
Posted By: grundan

Re: CMorePeeps - 02/13/17 03:06 PM

Haven't heard of them
Posted By: AUstan23

Re: CMorePeeps - 02/14/17 01:03 PM

Originally Posted By: grundan
Haven't heard of them
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: CMorePeeps - 02/14/17 08:11 PM

Not much available , no website or Facebook. there is a video on youtube, but didn't tell me much. He says when you draw it's there. Well every peep I've used was"THERE" when I drew. I'll be honest I don't understand. I think he said it was oval. There is a cmore gun sight you get on a web search too.

CmOre peeps.
Posted By: Bobby

Re: CMorePeeps - 02/16/17 03:13 PM

They are a new company. The name has changed to www.cmorepeep.com.
They have several sizes available with more coming soon. The ones they have now are for adjustable sight housings.
Posted By: jbc

Re: CMorePeeps - 02/17/17 08:55 AM

$19 peep sight. damn
Posted By: Bobby

Re: CMorePeeps - 02/19/17 08:07 PM

Yep, great price for a peep made in the USA. When you compare round peep sights to this peep for what it does, that's pretty good.

Re: CMorePeeps - 02/21/17 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Bobby
Yep, great price for a peep made in the USA. When you compare round peep sights to this peep for what it does, that's pretty good.

I spent a few minutes trying to see where my G5 meta peep was made, to no avail. I assume in China. If the oval is indeed better technology, then you can just say you're charging double the price for new "must have" innovation. I highly doubt it cost double to manufacture though, and I'm certainly not paying double just because its made in USA.
Posted By: headshot

Re: CMorePeeps - 02/22/17 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: jbc
Originally Posted By: Bobby

I spent a few minutes trying to see where my G5 meta peep was made, to no avail. I assume in China. If the oval is indeed better technology, then you can just say you're charging double the price for new "must have" innovation. I highly doubt it cost double to manufacture though, and I'm certainly not paying double just because its made in USA.

I can assure you that a peep made in the USA will have better quality control and will cost at least 20X the price to produce as one made in China.
if you pay 1 to 2K for a bow, then you shouldn't bat an eye at 20$ for a peep. that would be like going to a pro shop to buy a bow then going to wall mart to buy arrows!!!!!!!
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: CMorePeeps - 02/22/17 02:02 PM

Wait, are you saying everyone doesn't buy their arrows one or two at a time at Walmart?
Posted By: headshot

Re: CMorePeeps - 02/22/17 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By: perchjerker
Wait, are you saying everyone doesn't buy their arrows one or two at a time at Walmart?

that's it, most of us do buy them on clearance at wall mart, then take them to a pro shop and pay 3$ each to have them cut. LOL

Re: CMorePeeps - 02/22/17 06:23 PM

Originally Posted By: headshot
Originally Posted By: perchjerker

that's it, most of us do buy them on clearance at wall mart, then take them to a pro shop and pay 3$ each to have them cut. LOL

I order mine off eBay from a fella in Georgia every year.

He sends them cut to length
© 2024 ALDEER.COM