Aldeer.com

It's official, I am changing broadheads

Posted By: muzziehead

It's official, I am changing broadheads - 08/25/16 11:24 AM

Well, after starting out with Thunderheads over 30 years ago, then Muzzy's and later Slick Tricks, all fixed broadheads, I have decided to give the Rage Two blade 2"+ cutting mechanicals a shot this year, after getting two packs for my birthday yesterday.

May have to consider a changing my name Muzziehead.
Posted By: BruteX

Re: It's official, I am changing broadheads - 08/25/16 11:36 AM

Originally Posted By: muzziehead
Well, after starting out with Thunderheads over 30 years ago, then Muzzy's and later Slick Tricks, all fixed broadheads, I have decided to give the Rage Two blade 2"+ cutting mechanicals a shot this year, after getting two packs for my birthday yesterday.

May have to consider a changing my name Muzziehead.

I know how u feel. When I first got on this site, I came up with the name BruteX because I was shooting a PSE Brute X at the time. Now I'm shooting a DNA SP so the name doesn't fit anymore. Should have thought that through more
Posted By: Rocket62

Re: It's official, I am changing broadheads - 08/25/16 11:38 AM

And here comes 90 suggestions for a broadhead ... all of which kill deer the best smile
Posted By: QDMAV8R

Re: It's official, I am changing broadheads - 08/25/16 12:58 PM

You must be Deaf! What took you so long??? Don't you know that only a Rage on a Goldtip with a Yeti sticker wrap will pass through an Alabama Whitetail??? Geez...
Posted By: odocoileus

Re: It's official, I am changing broadheads - 08/25/16 01:22 PM

Yeti sticker wrap rofl Those stickers are really gonna be bringing a premium now.
Posted By: TurkeyJoe

Re: It's official, I am changing broadheads - 08/25/16 05:16 PM

Got to have a luminock on it for clean pass-through.
Posted By: QDMAV8R

Re: It's official, I am changing broadheads - 08/26/16 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By: TurkeyJoe
Got to have a luminock on it for clean pass-through.

Of Course...that goes without mention!

Sorry for the derail Muzzy!
You are going to appreciate being able to unscrew those field points, screw on a rage and go hunt. No more tuning to the broadhead and if you take the ethical shot, they'll put'em down.
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: It's official, I am changing broadheads - 08/26/16 02:57 PM

Wow I use rages, gold tips, nockturnal lighted knocks, have at least 4 yeti products, wear Columbia fishing shirts, and Costa sunglasses. I must really suck at life, and be a real douche. Why is everyone such haters? IMO all of these products are top of the line and do the job they're supposed to do.
Posted By: Muddybucks7

Re: It's official, I am changing broadheads - 08/26/16 02:58 PM

stay away from that shoulder rage dont like shoulders I've lost a few deer due to this
Posted By: Muddybucks7

Re: It's official, I am changing broadheads - 08/26/16 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By: jlbuc10
Wow I use rages, gold tips, nockturnal lighted knocks, have at least 4 yeti products, wear Columbia fishing shirts, and Costa sunglasses. I must really suck at life, and be a real douche. Why is everyone such haters? IMO all of these products are top of the line and do the job they're supposed to do.
you got one them salt life stickers to?
Posted By: TurkeyJoe

Re: It's official, I am changing broadheads - 08/26/16 04:27 PM

Just pokin a little fun muddy, I been shootin 2 blade rage 125's for 5 or six seasons now.
Posted By: Stob

Re: It's official, I am changing broadheads - 08/26/16 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Muddybucks7
Originally Posted By: jlbuc10
you got one them salt life stickers to?

Straight up topwater.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM