Aldeer.com

I reckon she's good at 40...

Posted By: Honolua

I reckon she's good at 40... - 06/16/16 09:27 PM

Tearing vanes on my last group of the night @ 40. This bow is so easy to shoot well. It really is the most forgiving bow I have ever had. Can't imagine what the guys that can actually shoot well spend on arrows after shooting a Halon. I am shooting Easton Da'Torch 400's and they aint Cheap (But Lord they fly well). I am just blown away. Every shot I just think to myself, "Holy Smokes, This thing is awesome."

Posted By: AC870

Re: I reckon she's good at 40... - 06/17/16 06:15 AM

That's stacking em right there!

Re: I reckon she's good at 40... - 06/17/16 08:19 AM

Thanks buddy, I am not really a good shot but this bow, although heavy, is kinda like cheating. 85% let off too.
Posted By: robinhedd

Re: I reckon she's good at 40... - 06/17/16 09:01 AM

Man i really like that bow, and those arrows are top notch also.
Posted By: Clark8907

Re: I reckon she's good at 40... - 06/17/16 12:18 PM

If I didn't know you I would think you were a matthews rep. They do have the show my strange addiction on tv....should we be worried about you saying you want to marry your bow

Re: I reckon she's good at 40... - 06/17/16 04:33 PM

Jan, I think you are suffering from buyers remorse LOL. I have pissed more than a couple guys off on here for bashing Mathews in the past (as well as crossbows hahaha).I am not and have never been a Mathews fan boy, far from it, but Lawd Have Mercy this dang thing shoots good.

When is that bird coming home btw?
Posted By: Sdyar

Re: I reckon she's good at 40... - 06/17/16 09:01 PM

I'm fixing to drop the hammer on one ! My son grew enough to shoot my switch back...so daddy gets a new bow !!
Posted By: bamacamp

Re: I reckon she's good at 40... - 06/17/16 09:05 PM

Dang that is an impressive grouping don't think you're taking enough credit. I can't shoot this early in the year I get all torn up and pissed off bc it's not deer season yet.

Re: I reckon she's good at 40... - 06/17/16 09:31 PM

Thanks for your kind words but i am just inconsistent and battling target panic as well, though this release helps a lot. I got a carter Lucky release and I really like it.
Posted By: G/H

Re: I reckon she's good at 40... - 06/18/16 11:51 AM

Good shooting
Posted By: Clark8907

Re: I reckon she's good at 40... - 06/18/16 09:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Honolua
Jan, I think you are suffering from buyers remorse LOL. I have pissed more than a couple guys off on here for bashing Mathews in the past (as well as crossbows hahaha).I am not and have never been a Mathews fan boy, far from it, but Lawd Have Mercy this dang thing shoots good.

When is that bird coming home btw?

Guy said it would be sonetime around january. I'm just ready for the little man to get here.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM