Aldeer.com

Which hang on treestand is best

Posted By: jaybuckman

Which hang on treestand is best - 01/10/16 09:39 PM

Looking for opinions on which hang on treestand is the best for bowhunting and the most comfortable. And also tree steps or climbing stick. Thanks for the help. Thought I would seek advice before I buy.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/10/16 09:46 PM

Millennium. As for sticks, any of them will do.
Posted By: buckbrush

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/10/16 10:05 PM

Check out twisted timber treestand I have not got any yet but I will have a few next season. Have heard great things. Except for the seat being comfortable. But they can allow you to get in a tree where others won't.
Posted By: hsvbama

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/10/16 10:17 PM

I really like my Lone Wolf Alpha II hang on. I have the lone wolf sticks as well. They work fine and integrate with the stand nicely. Lightweight too, but feel a little skimpy at times. No issues though. Thinking about checking out steps. I bought the Molle II backpack straps. Those fit perfectly on the stand with no mod. Very nice for packing in. Some claim the seat is uncomfortable, but I like it. The seat folds up to provide a lot of standing room.
Posted By: captjab

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/11/16 12:55 AM

Millennium is the most comfortable stands I have. Lightweight and easy to hang also.
If you want to go cheaper, Gorilla stands have some that are pretty comfortable. They are heavier and aren't as easy to hang though.

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/11/16 09:01 AM

Thanks all for the replies and help
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/11/16 11:13 AM

I love the lone wolf system with steps and I think the stand itself blends in to the skyline very well, but for comfort, millennium is the winner
Posted By: 40Bucks

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/11/16 02:06 PM

IMO Millennium is the best and most comfortable stand. Any set of climbing sticks that are TMA safety certified will work just fine.
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/11/16 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Shaw
Millennium. As for sticks, any of them will do.

Shaw, did you land those Big Game stands? IMO, Big Game's are the most affordable & comfortable lock-on's I own... They're a little heavy & cumbersome to hang, but they sit great... I have a little Gorilla I use for in/out stuff...
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/11/16 02:18 PM

Yep I'm getting them.
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/11/16 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Shaw
Yep I'm getting them.

Good deal! I think you'll like 'em; if not, holler at me.
Posted By: Sulli

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/11/16 02:24 PM

Another vote for millennium
Posted By: muzziehead

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/11/16 02:57 PM

You should really look at the Hawk Kickback. It is basically a Millenium knock off for half the price. I have both and if I closed my eyes I cant tell the difference except the Mil may sit 1/2" higher than the Hawk.
Posted By: Northbamabucks

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/11/16 02:59 PM

I sat in a millennium m100 at our property across town the other day. Super comfortable stand! Nothing beats the summit IMO.
Posted By: LUMPY

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/11/16 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: foldemup
I love the lone wolf system with steps and I think the stand itself blends in to the skyline very well, but for comfort, millennium is the winner
X2
Posted By: fur_n_feathers

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/11/16 06:56 PM

I primarily use millennium. Got a good deal on a couple m-150's. They are now my favorite stand out there for bow hunting. Tons of room, footrest, most comfortable seat on the market. This one has adjustable platform and seat. The m-150 is bulkier, but if you plan to leave it, u can thank me later!!
Posted By: clarkdeer

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/11/16 08:02 PM

Depends on if it will be a permanent stand or a mobile set up. As others have said the millenniums are comfortable. They also make a very light weight version. If your looking for a mobile set up I think Lone Wolf is the best. But they will be smaller and not as comfortable.
Posted By: Climber1

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/12/16 09:14 AM

M100U is the most comfortable you can buy in my opinion. Lighter and less expensive than the LW.
Posted By: bamaslamma

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/12/16 09:30 PM

Millennium is my vote
Posted By: SMB44

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/13/16 12:16 AM

Millennium, by far
Posted By: QDMAlan

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/13/16 07:16 AM

Originally Posted By: foldemup

this
Posted By: BruteX

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/13/16 04:17 PM

I have 6 Millenniums. Can't beat them
Posted By: rut_n_strut75

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/14/16 01:56 PM

Millennium for sure!! Not even close to me
Posted By: FlyinRN

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/14/16 03:56 PM

I'm thinking of replacing some of my not so comfortable stands with Millenniums. Do y'all prefer the M25 with just seat ($99) or the M100 with complete chair ($200)?
Posted By: fur_n_feathers

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/14/16 04:02 PM

I prefer the full seat. I have both M100 and M150, and if you keep a look out, you can find the M150 for around $200. It offers the full seat, larger platform, footrest, adjustable platform and adjustable seat. Didn't think I would have seen the value in spending the extra few dollars for those additional features, however, that has now become my go to stand for long sits. The M100 is still very nice and will continue to use them, but the 150 is by far the ultimate hang on stand on the market IMO.

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/14/16 07:33 PM

I really appreciate all the replies. I settled on and bought a millennium m50. Hopefully it will be a good one. Again thanks to everyones input
Posted By: SMB44

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/15/16 12:15 AM

you won't be disappointed
Posted By: FullPotential

Re: Which hang on treestand is best - 01/15/16 11:08 PM

Tree saddle !
© 2024 ALDEER.COM