Aldeer.com

New bowtech countdown

Posted By: flounderpounder

New bowtech countdown - 01/05/16 06:53 AM

I know most everyone on here is pro Mathews but the Bowtech line drops in 2hrs!!! Yeaaaaa
Posted By: jbc

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/05/16 03:32 PM

It looks good too
Posted By: Clark8907

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/05/16 03:42 PM

Shot bow tech in the past and will never make that mistake again.

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/05/16 03:48 PM

I have shot mathews in the past and will never make that mistake again.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/05/16 03:54 PM

Never say never. I jumped from Mathews to Hoyt once. I came to my senses though. laugh

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/05/16 04:11 PM

I don't shoot matthews. I have owned about ever company bow. Donthe like hoyt either. Bowtech is by far the worst. Terrible draw cycles, terrible back wall. I finally came to my senses and switched over to elite.
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/05/16 04:15 PM

Not me; I'm the ugly Bear guy... wink
Posted By: grundan

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/05/16 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: BamaGuitarDude
Not me; I'm the ugly Bear guy... wink

I'm with you. I really like my Bear motive.
Posted By: jbc

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/05/16 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Clark8907
I don't shoot matthews. I have owned about ever company bow. Donthe like hoyt either. Bowtech is by far the worst. Terrible draw cycles, terrible back wall. I finally came to my senses and switched over to elite.

I like my RPM360. I don't think it's the worst
[img:center][/img]
Posted By: mauvilla

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/06/16 12:29 AM

I shot the Chris kyle edition biotech about a month ago I like everything except letting it down seemed like it was going to snatch my shoulder out other than that sweet bow
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/06/16 07:01 PM

Bowtech is by far the worst. Terrible draw cycles, terrible back wall.

I shoot the carbon icon and it's smoooooth, the whole draw cycle. Had a guy at the range shoot mine, he dislikes Bowtech, he now owns one... They're not all bad.
Posted By: sbo1971

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/06/16 07:50 PM

I will stick with my PSE Dream Season Decree

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/07/16 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: kodiak06
Bowtech is by far the worst. Terrible draw cycles, terrible back wall.

I shoot the carbon icon and it's smoooooth, the whole draw cycle. Had a guy at the range shoot mine, he dislikes Bowtech, he now owns one... They're not all bad.

It may be great. I wont ever find out though. I had a invasion CPX and hated it. Will Stick with Elite or Mathews.
Posted By: tfd1224

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/07/16 04:24 PM

Is there an explosion at the end of the countdown? rofl

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/07/16 04:44 PM

I shoot a bear arena 30 and a Bowtech RPM 360. They are both very smooth and quiet bows to be as fast as they are. I have shot every bow put out by the big 4 companies in the last 5-6 years. IMO the best overall bow was the Bowtech Experience hands down.

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/07/16 05:06 PM

That's whats so good about there being so many different companies. Different strokes for different folks.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/07/16 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: tfd1224

I see what you did there. laugh
Posted By: FullPotential

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/08/16 12:14 AM

Archery addict for over 35 years, I am not brand loyal as I shoot most all brands every year. With that being said Bowtechs are my personal favorite, I've robin hooded more arrows with them than all other brands combined. They shoot awesome for me and in over 10 years of shooting them thousands of shots I have never had a limb failure or any other issue. I just got home from the ATA and their new flagship bow is the BT-X, it has the powerdisc cam and new for 2016 it has an adjustment wheel on the cam to tweak cam sync without a press. Bow drew and shot well, very quiet and dead on the shot. My favorite thing is the fact that they did away with the carbon grip and went back to the wood sideplates.
Posted By: captjab

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/08/16 12:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Shaw

Blowtech's are great bows. I know a guy that gets a fresh set of limbs for his all the time.
Posted By: captjab

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/08/16 12:24 AM

FullPotential, i know 2 guys that have major limb issues out of their BowTech's. These guys have shot BT's for years and are always get the newest ones out, plus new limbs for their previous bows and reselling them.

Sounds like you shoot as much as these 2 guys I'm talking about, but you've had zero issues. Are you a speed freak with your bow or do you shoot a heavier arrow? I believe that's these guys problem, they shoot super light arrows and brag about their FPS. IMO, they are part of the problem, but if you're shooting light arrows with no issues, then I'm still confused.
Posted By: BowtechDan

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/08/16 05:12 AM

I'm still shooting the same bowtech since 2004.....no issues at all. I shoot about 6-7 grains per pound.

I'll be looking at a BT Prodigy soon to see how it shoots.

Posted By: FullPotential

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/08/16 10:10 PM

I shoot medium weight to heavier arrows,Easton FMJ, Gold Tip Kinetic and Victory VAPS. My dealer is one of the top Bowtech dealers in the state and hes one of those guys that will drop any company or product that he has many issues with. He has replaced very few Bowtech limbs and Bowtech is his # 1 seller. I have been told that with their beyond parallel limbs that the majority of all limb issues are the result of improperly pressing them, you only want to press them just enough to get the string/cables loose.
Posted By: greimer

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/12/16 09:31 PM

You used to se a lot of Bowtechs on the 3d shooting ranges, but today you don't see many at all. It would be nice to see them start showing up again.
Posted By: James

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/12/16 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Shaw

lol..I did see an explosion at the ibo shoot in Pensacola one time..The bow had been sitting in the sun all day, and somebody drew it back and it came apart! Boy did they scramble to put that thing away lmao. I believe it was a martin
Posted By: Fireman12

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/13/16 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: BowtechDan
I'm still shooting the same bowtech since 2004.....no issues at all. I shoot about 6-7 grains per pound.

I shot an Addy for 5 years and didn't have a minutes trouble from it.....wish I still had it. Full disclosure: I have a Prodigy now and it's the smoothest (3 setting) vib free bow I've ever shot. But....,I did have a limb split and got them all replaced for $50. Not a problem since and I'm just now getting my confidence back in it as far as durability.
Posted By: BowtechDan

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/13/16 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Fireman12

Originally Posted By: BowtechDan

I shot an Addy for 5 years and didn't have a minutes trouble from it.....wish I still had it. Full disclosure: I have a Prodigy now and it's the smoothest (3 setting) vib free bow I've ever shot. But....,I did have a limb split and got them all replaced for $50. Not a problem since and I'm just now getting my confidence back in it as far as durability.

Did you buy the Prodigy new or used? IIRC,they just came out in 2015. Thanks.
Posted By: Fireman12

Re: New bowtech countdown - 01/14/16 02:54 PM

I bought from off of Archery Talk back in August. The guy had had it since March. I got it with a QAD Ultra Rest for $800 shipped. Even with the limb failure, I only have $850 in it.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM