Aldeer.com

Bass Master Classic

Posted By: .308

Bass Master Classic - 03/23/23 10:05 PM

Kicks off tomorrow...who you picking? I think Defoe will be hard to beat.
Posted By: Luxfisher

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/23/23 11:23 PM

He will be easy to beat since he's not fishing it,wish Swindle could win it.
Posted By: tombo51

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/23/23 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by .308

Dofoe not fishing this one
Posted By: .308

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/24/23 12:20 AM

Well maybe not then... laugh
Posted By: BCD

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/24/23 01:48 AM

Gman all the way
Posted By: PossumPecker

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/24/23 02:34 AM

Matt Robertson
Posted By: 3FFarms

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/24/23 12:45 PM

Arey been fishing well. He’s missed a couple close calls in classics. Would like to see him get one.

Also would like to see Poche finish well. He’s been out of the Elites few years now.
Posted By: Luxfisher

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/24/23 01:58 PM

If I was betting my money would be on Brandon Lester .
Posted By: blade

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/24/23 03:01 PM

Poche won the MLF tournament that ended yesterday and drove to Knoxville to fish the Classic.
Posted By: Beadlescomb

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/24/23 04:56 PM

if swindle cant win i want to see matt robertson win
Posted By: BamaBoHunter

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/24/23 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by blade
Poche won the MLF tournament that ended yesterday and drove to Knoxville to fish the Classic.

So far he 2 fish for 2 pounds, I would say not getting to do any practice week of the tournament would be a major disadvantage especially with the fish transitioning so much this time of year. But he does have a 100k check already this week so who cares.
Posted By: top cat

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/25/23 02:38 PM

Brown fish
Posted By: fladeerhntr

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/26/23 08:20 PM

Sure hope Benton can pull through and win it.
Posted By: BamaBoHunter

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/26/23 08:27 PM

It’s over according to their unofficial weight he is in 4th. The winner only caught 2 fish on the final day and still won by 2 pounds. I think 12lb was the biggest bag. That place was fishing like lake Martin or lake Tuscaloosa.
Posted By: wew3006

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/26/23 08:37 PM

Weigh in live now

https://www.bassmaster.com/tournament/2023-academy-sports-outdoors-bassmaster-classic/

Posted By: EmeraldTides

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/27/23 04:22 AM

Big bass was only a 5
Posted By: The Big Cheese

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/27/23 05:06 PM

The Classic is one tournament that has Gman's number every year. I'd love to see him win one before he hangs it up.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/27/23 05:21 PM

The Classic is returning (again) to Tulsa and Grand Lake next year.

MLF is bringing its weirdly named "Redcrest" championship to B'ham (Lay) and H'sv (Guntersvlle) the next two years.

I would hazard a guess the Classic returns to Bham within the next few years. BASS has boxed themselves into a spring window that precludes going north, and the west doesn't care. The same places in the Southeast keep getting it because they put up the money.

I'd guess G has a couple of years left before retiring from the water. The travel and beatings from the water take a toll.
Posted By: William

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/27/23 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Clem

MLF is bringing its weirdly named "Redcrest" championship to B'ham (Lay) and H'sv (Guntersvlle) the next two years.

I would hazard a guess the Classic returns to Bham within the next few years. BASS has boxed themselves into a spring window that precludes going north, and the west doesn't care. The same places in the Southeast keep getting it because they put up the money.

I'd like to see the Classic somewhere out West or possibly up North. I really want to make a trip to Oahe in the Dakotas.
Posted By: Sasquatch Lives

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/27/23 07:32 PM

I'd guess G has a couple of years left before retiring from the water. The travel and beatings from the water take a toll.

What the hell is Redcrest?
Posted By: EmeraldTides

Re: Bass Master Classic - 03/27/23 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Sasquatch Lives

What the hell is Redcrest?

The MLF champion
© 2024 ALDEER.COM