Aldeer.com

Richard Gene... Cold Front Underspins

Posted By: Tree Dweller

Richard Gene... Cold Front Underspins - 12/05/22 09:43 AM

Posted By: 007

Re: Richard Gene... Cold Front Underspins - 12/05/22 04:32 PM

I’m subscribed to him. He is a great fisherman and really enjoy watching him. Lot of good tips.
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Richard Gene... Cold Front Underspins - 12/05/22 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by 007
I’m subscribed to him. He is a great fisherman and really enjoy watching him. Lot of good tips.

Yes and he’s a genuine good guy. Most of the videos that he’s posted lately have either been pond fishing fishing for crappie or old videos that he’s just now uploading. I know he’s uploaded 3-4 in the past month or two that were videoed using a boat he sold back in the spring. I guess it doesn’t matter much but I’d prefer to see recent videos. Helps me keep up with what the crappie are doing.
Posted By: 007

Re: Richard Gene... Cold Front Underspins - 12/06/22 02:38 AM

I just got kind of started into the crappie. Trying to learn about them and their habits but he has taught me a lot. That and a few others. Headed out to try in Thursday. Too hot to duck hunt.
Posted By: Ridge Life

Re: Richard Gene... Cold Front Underspins - 12/06/22 02:23 PM

I subscribe to Gene. My dad was an avid one pole crappie guy, Richard reminds me of him a lot. I enjoy his channel.
Posted By: DryFire

Re: Richard Gene... Cold Front Underspins - 12/07/22 04:33 PM

The one with him and Rocky Drake, I know exactly where those spots are. And my boat is down for the winter.

Re: Richard Gene... Cold Front Underspins - 12/07/22 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by DryFire
The one with him and Rocky Drake, I know exactly where those spots are. And my boat is down for the winter.

PM sent.
Posted By: Ridge Life

Re: Richard Gene... Cold Front Underspins - 12/07/22 11:51 PM

I knew that was coming. Blue dot

Re: Richard Gene... Cold Front Underspins - 12/07/22 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ridge Life
I knew that was coming. Blue dot

laugh I offered to take him fishing. I already know where the spot is. LOL
© 2024 ALDEER.COM