Aldeer.com

FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!!

Posted By: fish_blackbass

FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/11/22 10:06 PM

Usually love owning a fishing boat, usually like working on said boat for upgrades and even repairing problems. This current idiot boat needs the trim seals redone and getting the FREAKING STUPID IDIOT DEMOCRAT CAPS off to change the seals out really sucks Whild Bills Butt! I know I have encountered something this aggravating at some point in my life but I really can't remember it. Gonna give it one more try with heating the FREAKING STUPID IDIOT DEMOCRAT CAP up before attempting it again. If this attempt doesn't work do I:

1. Torch the entire cylinder in 1/2
2. Dynamite or C4 the entire assembly
3. Give the entire setup to my worst enemy

I've already ordered new caps with seals, along with another "special tool", so these so and so's will not go back on if/when they come off and will at a minimum get thrown and shot with a 12 gauge!

That is all for now. More venting and ranting to come I'm afraid.

Dan
Posted By: Buckwheat

Re: FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/11/22 11:09 PM

BE PATIENT YOUNG GRASS-HOPPA'......
Posted By: Ridge Life

Re: FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/11/22 11:51 PM

You got a shop hammer don’t you?
Posted By: deadeye48

Re: FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/12/22 12:36 AM

Bust
Out
Another
Thousand
Posted By: IDOT

Re: FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/12/22 03:35 AM

Just as you almost reach the point of blowing it up and throwing in the towel, it'll just magically come off.......LOL
Posted By: Super Dave

Re: FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/12/22 01:12 PM

Boats break.......... Your mind, body and spirit, but most of all your wallet. New powerhead cost me just under 14K back in February. Man I sure love to fish. rofl

David
Posted By: GrandSlam

Re: FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/12/22 09:10 PM

A really good penetrating oil.& soak at least three days. Heat only if you want to replace more parts. Spray & wait
Posted By: Tree Dweller

Re: FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/13/22 01:46 AM

Never underestimate the power of a good soak in "Blaster".
Posted By: metalmuncher

Re: FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/13/22 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by Tree Dweller
Never underestimate the power of a good soak in "Blaster".

Yep, PB Blaster is some good stuff. Try that. Or, just get your wife or girlfriend walk out there and take them off for you. It could just be be that you aren't cussing it enough. laugh
Posted By: Hevishot13

Re: FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/13/22 05:26 AM

PB blaster ain’t going to touch trim cylinder caps.

Use a long punch and a ball peen hammer. Put the punch in the spanner wrench holes and start tapping. It’ll give up. Be careful not to hit the trim rod or it’ll be junk at that point.

Free.99 tip for the day.
Posted By: Paint Rock 00

Re: FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/13/22 12:11 PM

List all that’s wrong with it take pics of all of it follow Irish’s sell don’t sell policies. List it $$$ then drop the price $$ in a few days. Good luck with it.
Posted By: fish_blackbass

Re: FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/13/22 09:31 PM

Hammer and punch, great idea Hevishot13! Didn't even think about that. The caps will be coming on on my next attempt coming up this evening. Not saying anything will be functional when I'm done but the caps are coming off. I've had enough messing around with this project.

Update to come in a few hours.......hopefully not from the ER!

Dan
Posted By: Beadlescomb

Re: FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/14/22 04:33 AM

Should have just called me I can usually pop those off in a few mins
Posted By: DryFire

Re: FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/14/22 05:17 PM

Think you got it bad? I've got the dreaded Lund Transom Cancer that I get to work on this winter. Hopefully all those YouTube videos are true it's not that complicated, just time consuming.
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: FREAKING STUPID FREAKING BOAT!!! - 08/14/22 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by DryFire
Think you got it bad? I've got the dreaded Lund Transom Cancer that I get to work on this winter. Hopefully all those YouTube videos are true it's not that complicated, just time consuming.

Your Lund has wood in the transom?
© 2024 ALDEER.COM