Aldeer.com

Orange Beach Charter

Posted By: DryFire

Orange Beach Charter - 04/19/21 08:06 PM

Saturday, we chartered the Sure Shot II for a 12 hour off shore trip. I ain't going to lie, the weather was rough and the seas were rougher. But Capt. Eddie worked his tail off to put us on a limit of mingo's and triggerfish and 1 scamp. Released several red snapper and one grouper. The top entertainment were the 5 sharks we hooked but broke off after 10 minutes or so fighting them. The deck hand Wayne made sure the twins had a great time. Samuel (in blue hat) was the top catcher. That boy could drop a line 150 ft deep, hook two fish and reel them in before anyone else could get a bait overboard.

This is what we brought in.
[Linked Image]

This is Richard. Richard is a dick. Richard will hang out at the fish cleaning table. When Richard thinks you are not looking, he will try and steal one of your fish. But this pic of Richard is probably my best picture I have ever taken with a cell phone camera.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sandmtnslayer

Re: Orange Beach Charter - 04/19/21 08:35 PM

I believe most of that story but hard to beleive u caught any of those elusive nearly extinct red snapper. Lol just kidding. Very nice haul
Posted By: top cat

Re: Orange Beach Charter - 04/19/21 09:09 PM

Heck yeah
© 2024 ALDEER.COM