Aldeer.com

I've created a monster

Posted By: DryFire

I've created a monster - 09/14/20 08:26 PM

Flathead catcher, that is. Don, my fishing partner has 5 grandkids. We rotate through them one at a time to go fishing. This weekend is was Samuel's turn. He helped reel in a 25 lb flathead, reeled in a 12 lb flat all by himself, and a 8 lb blue. No pic of the blue because it was "too small"! He also learned how to catch bait all by himself, including a 14 yo cutie fishing with her dad in another boat.

25 lb'er
[Linked Image]

Don with the 25 lb'er. Samuel couldn't hold it properly for a good picture.
[Linked Image]

12 lb'er
[Linked Image]
Posted By: top cat

Re: I've created a monster - 09/14/20 08:35 PM

Heck yeah
Posted By: CAL

Re: I've created a monster - 09/14/20 09:12 PM

Good job.
Posted By: poorcountrypreacher

Re: I've created a monster - 09/15/20 01:36 AM

Cool!
Posted By: Farmer64

Re: I've created a monster - 09/15/20 10:57 AM

Awesome!
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: I've created a monster - 09/15/20 10:57 AM

Nice. Did you drive through downtown Albertville last Friday after lunch? I saw a darker red pickup pulling a Lund boat south through town.
Posted By: FISHUNT7

Re: I've created a monster - 09/15/20 01:38 PM

The smile on the kids face says it all! Nice catch
Posted By: James

Re: I've created a monster - 09/15/20 04:37 PM

Cool! 👍 Love catching (and eating) Tabby Cats
Posted By: CAM

Re: I've created a monster - 09/15/20 04:43 PM

Good stuff and good eating thumbup
Posted By: DryFire

Re: I've created a monster - 09/15/20 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by FurFlyin
Nice. Did you drive through downtown Albertville last Friday after lunch? I saw a darker red pickup pulling a Lund boat south through town.

No, with the rain in the forecast, we launched on the north side of the dam. It was our first and last time. We pulled the boat out and my Ramp N Clamp slipped and the boat moved backwards off the trailer. I had my boat partner back the boat into the water again and I would try and pull it back upon the trailer using the tow winch. I put my right foot in the water and proceeded to slide down the ramp like I was on snow skis. When the left foot entered, I busted my 63 yo ass. Nothing hurt except my pride, but I had to ride back home in soaking wet clothes. From now on, if I can't launch at Ditto, I will stay home or go the extra distance and fish the lake.
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: I've created a monster - 09/16/20 02:39 AM

Fishing with Charlie Daniels has gotta be fun.
Posted By: fi8shmasty

Re: I've created a monster - 09/16/20 04:14 PM

Big Smile to all of you,......
© 2024 ALDEER.COM