Aldeer.com

Ulterra 24v

Posted By: DryFire

Ulterra 24v - 01/28/20 09:12 PM

The UPS man delivered mine last night. Darn thing weighs 70 lbs. My question is how long should one last during a single fishing trip? I'm thinking the major amp draw will be raising and lowering the unit. This will be my first time to ever own a TM, so I need come crappie way points for Guntersville. This would be solely for field testing purposes only. grin
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Ulterra 24v - 01/28/20 10:42 PM

It’ll last all day plus some if your batteries are good. I’ve trolled at 1.5 mph with mine for 8+ hours and still had juice in the batteries.

Please heed this suggestion....

Practice manually stowing the unit while you’re at home. You don’t want your first time to be while on the water. Trust me on that. You have to keep 2 screwdrivers on the boat at all times to use to stow it. I’ve had to do that twice
Posted By: bowtarist

Re: Ulterra 24v - 01/29/20 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by FurFlyin
It’ll last all day plus some if your batteries are good. I’ve trolled at 1.5 mph with mine for 8+ hours and still had juice in the batteries.

Please heed this suggestion....

Practice manually stowing the unit while you’re at home. You don’t want your first time to be while on the water. Trust me on that. You have to keep 2 screwdrivers on the boat at all times to use to stow it. I’ve had to do that twice

Or a set of jumper cables
Posted By: DryFire

Re: Ulterra 24v - 01/29/20 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by FurFlyin

I will if Hevi doesn't throw the owner manuals away. grin
© 2024 ALDEER.COM