Aldeer.com

Helix 9

Posted By: tombo51

Helix 9 - 10/11/19 11:17 AM

I have a helix 9 g2n DI for my bow unit and my DI isn’t working right, it’s not showing a picture of the bottom just a black screen with an occasional white spec coming across, 2d sonar seems to be working fine do y’all know what might be wrong
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: Helix 9 - 10/11/19 04:49 PM

You ai t been leavin it turned on out of the water have you..not to familiar with new stuff but i burnt the transducer up on my older humminbird when i left it on overnight parked in the yard.

Re: Helix 9 - 10/11/19 05:18 PM

No it’s usually unplugged & put in storage in boat once done fishing
Posted By: DryFire

Re: Helix 9 - 10/11/19 05:46 PM

Have you to tried to restore back to the factory default option?

Re: Helix 9 - 10/11/19 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by TexasNative

No I haven’t
Posted By: AC870

Re: Helix 9 - 10/11/19 11:20 PM

Did you swap the transducer out when you added the unit? Transducers very specific to unit on Birds.

Re: Helix 9 - 10/11/19 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by AC870
Did you swap the transducer out when you added the unit? Transducers very specific to unit on Birds.

Nope same transducer that came with the unit it’s weird one day it was working fine next thing it’s not
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Helix 9 - 10/12/19 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by tombo51

Originally Posted by TexasNative

No I haven’t

Mine did something goofy and a restore default fixed it. I'd try that and if it didn't work, I'd call Hummingbird.
Posted By: DryFire

Re: Helix 9 - 10/12/19 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by FurFlyin
Mine did something goofy and a restore default fixed it. I'd try that and if it didn't work, I'd call Hummingbird.

Did you let McNinja's kids play with it? grin They had a blast playing with mine and asking me all sorts of questions. The next time I went out, I had to restore back to the factory defaults.
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Helix 9 - 10/13/19 01:33 AM

No I didn't do that, but his kids probably didn't mash more buttons on yours than I do on mine and they probably knew about as much about what they were doing as I do.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM