Aldeer.com

Guntersville Lake AssHats

Posted By: IDOT

Guntersville Lake AssHats - 09/30/19 02:06 AM

Dear lord, I think it's worse now than I've ever seen before. Bass fisherman not giving folks room to fish, wake boats that just HAVE to come cruising right by you..can't go anywhere else, they have to come right beside you at 1/4 throttle. I watched a wake boat today, go in between some fisherman and the bank...they had to go through that 20yd gap...the other 1/2 mile of open water wasn't enough rolleyes Watched a wake boat cut off a ski boat right before they went under 227 bridge..he chased them down but I didn't get to see what went down. Yesterday, I watched a fisherman and I'm guessing his wife, catch a real nice bass. They didn't get that sucker good in the boat and another bass fisherman trolled right over on top of them...literally. What the hell is wrong with people?
Posted By: Bar270

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 09/30/19 02:09 AM

I had issues with jet skis at spring creek between me and the bank wich was about 30 yards like i wasnt even there
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 09/30/19 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by Bar270
I had issues with jet skis at spring creek between me and the bank wich was about 30 yards like i wasnt even there

My ex step grandfather hated a jet ski and was a stripe fisherman. He always carried a big heavy spoon for those types. He would do his damndest to take their head off with it if they got close enough.
Posted By: jwalker77

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 09/30/19 03:13 AM

If a fellow is going to fish guntersville on his day off, hed be miles ahead to work on saturday and ask off on monday. Weekends suck at guntersville.
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 09/30/19 03:38 AM

Well..you could always shootem
Posted By: William

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 09/30/19 01:35 PM

I hate fishing in the summer. No way I'd be on G'ville on the weekend when the weather was nice. No way.
Posted By: Stob

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 09/30/19 02:19 PM

IN every facet of life nowadays,,no common courtesy/respect.
Posted By: Bigbamaboy

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 09/30/19 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by William
I hate fishing in the summer. No way I'd be on G'ville on the weekend when the weather was nice. No way.

It’s not that bad, imo. Maybe I’m just blind, but I don’t see much or any of the stuff I hear of. But, I fish on the upper end of the lake. No doubt there is far less boat traffic on that end.

That being said, most fishing boats I see are courteous the majority of the time. Heck a lot of the guys I run into will come by a talk a min before fishing on.
Posted By: biglmbass

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 09/30/19 06:58 PM

common sense, common decency, & common courtesy ain't so common these days..........
Posted By: Sandmtnslayer

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 09/30/19 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbamaboy

It’s not that bad, imo. Maybe I’m just blind, but I don’t see much or any of the stuff I hear of. But, I fish on the upper end of the lake. No doubt there is far less boat traffic on that end.

That being said, most fishing boats I see are courteous the majority of the time. Heck a lot of the guys I run into will come by a talk a min before fishing on.

Like this I don't see a lot of ass goblins at guntersville but one does slide in occasionally
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 09/30/19 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbamaboy

Come on down to Spring, Browns, Town or Short creek areas and see just how ticked off you get. Won't take long.
Posted By: Sasquatch Lives

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 10/01/19 12:29 AM

We were making long casts along the riprap and had a boat come between us and the rocks one time. Total idiots. We need a lot more law enforcement on our lakes. It is out of control. My buddy on Lay says lots of people run at night without any lights on there. They could write a lot of tickets.
Posted By: poorcountrypreacher

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 10/01/19 01:02 AM

I look for places to fish where nobody else will go. On most of my trips I don't ever see another boat. I had rather catch fewer fish than to have to put up with things like this.
Posted By: Hevishot13

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 10/01/19 01:07 AM

Amen preacher!
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 10/01/19 02:09 AM

Those folks dont bother the fish just the fishermen. I just smile and wave like hail like forest hump on that shrimp boat when they come by
Posted By: GKelly

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 10/01/19 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by biglmbass
common sense, common decency, & common courtesy ain't so common these days..........

this and to many scary @ss people that wont speak up for themselves but would rather bitch about it online once they get home. a 1oz sinker rigged on a baitcaster will work wonders, if your close enough for me to hit you with my cast your too close. the guys that piss me off in the off season are the spider riggers that absolutely have to troll every dam inch of a bridge with 20 ft of poles hanging all around going right over where you are trying to cast
Posted By: oldandwise

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 10/06/19 12:22 AM

Crappie masters
Posted By: Sasquatch Lives

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 10/06/19 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by GKelly
Originally Posted by biglmbass

this and to many scary @ss people that wont speak up for themselves but would rather bitch about it online once they get home. a 1oz sinker rigged on a baitcaster will work wonders, if your close enough for me to hit you with my cast your too close. the guys that piss me off in the off season are the spider riggers that absolutely have to troll every dam inch of a bridge with 20 ft of poles hanging all around going right over where you are trying to cast

Those spider rig aholes think they are the only ones who can catch a stinkin crappie. What a bunch of aholes anyone can catch them specsk.
Posted By: oldandwise

Re: Guntersville Lake AssHats - 10/10/19 09:50 PM

Yup have registered for the gman big bass tourney yes
© 2024 ALDEER.COM