Aldeer.com

Bass tearing up frogs

Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Bass tearing up frogs - 06/25/19 07:01 PM

https://youtu.be/0XN0RK8BI6I
Posted By: Madmax0818

Re: Bass tearing up frogs - 06/26/19 02:50 PM

There is nothing better than a frog bite to me. I fish them every week at Eufaula. I throw them in the nastiest places I can find and hold on.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Bass tearing up frogs - 06/26/19 04:44 PM

I love this video. It gives me wood. I'll throw a frog almost anytime of the year. Nastiest stuff, open water, whatever.
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: Bass tearing up frogs - 06/26/19 06:05 PM

I like fishing frogs, as well. However, my favorite is floating worms. Unfortunately, they don’t make them any more.
Posted By: TurningTwo

Re: Bass tearing up frogs - 06/26/19 06:22 PM

Same here. I absolutely love it. I throw a blue Spro Poppin Frog on Guntersville every chance I get.
Posted By: Dixiepatriot

Re: Bass tearing up frogs - 06/27/19 10:26 PM

I found that most exhilarating. I been taking my sister’s foster kid fishing. We’ve been getting a lot of bream with crickets but he’s getting proficient enough with casting I’m fixing to tie him on a Devils Horse then stand back and watch.
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: Bass tearing up frogs - 06/28/19 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Madmax0818
There is nothing better than a frog bite to me.

yup; topwater is the bomb! i love fishing poppers & love it when they hammer it & take it deep

("that's what she said")
Posted By: ElkHunter

Re: Bass tearing up frogs - 06/28/19 02:41 PM

I rarely fish a worm with a weight any longer. I only use one if the wind is blowing pretty hard. Trick worms are my weapon of choice most of the time. Lavendar/shad in the normal size and JuneBug in the Magnum size. I wish they made the Lav/Shad in the magnum size.
Posted By: biglmbass

Re: Bass tearing up frogs - 06/28/19 04:45 PM

Love me some topwater. Great video
© 2024 ALDEER.COM