Aldeer.com

Logan Martin

Posted By: Shaneomac2

Logan Martin - 02/04/19 05:00 PM

Anyone been lately? My cousin has a tournament Saturday out of lakeside. Just trying to get an idea bc he wasnt able to prefish.
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Logan Martin - 02/05/19 02:50 AM

I would be slinging a jerk bait, spinner bait and a crank bait as windy and as cold as it's supposed to be it may be really really tough
Posted By: ikillbux

Re: Logan Martin - 02/05/19 08:43 PM

It's interesting how sporadic this lake has been lately. Most people are saying it's very tough (that's been my experience on Logan since Christmas), but then there have been some BIG bags weighed in, and several other stories of big days and big fish. I "heard" there were two 10lb'rs caught down there last week. The Honda bunch had about 30+ boats in their tournament last Saturday, only about half the field even weighed in, but first place had 20lbs, 2nd place had a nearly 8lb'r. A buddy from church went Sunday evening and caught about 20, including a 5.10 spot and a 6.67 largemouth (on his Rapala scales, sent me a picture). I, on the other hand, have completely zero'd the past two trips I've made down there. I hope the suck-@$@ place dries and up and they make a parking lot out of it! grin cry

DT-6 and Shad Rap seems to be the trick from what I hear. But that's normal for this time of year.

Re: Logan Martin - 02/11/19 07:56 PM

Shaneomac, how'd your cuz's derby go?? Younger friends of mine won something Saturday with 18+, turned around Sunday and had 18+ again (not sure if in a tournament Sunday).

We have our first club tournament of the year out of Lakeside on the 23rd of this month. Wondering if I want to go up, down, or stay in the park???....
Posted By: Shaneomac2

Re: Logan Martin - 02/11/19 08:53 PM

They moved it to neeley Henry for this weekend.

Re: Logan Martin - 02/12/19 05:23 PM

Ours was originally out of Clear Creek, but has been moved to Lakeside because of the low water level. I put in at Poor House two/three weeks ago and it was nerve racking, trailer falls off the end of ramp and it's all stubbly broken. The one at Clear Creek used to be the same way and had rebar sticking out, but that was several years back and could be fixed nowadays.

Re: Logan Martin - 02/15/19 08:08 PM

I'm going to Logan in the morning for a little while....reckon I'll just put in at Lakeside since our tournament is out of there next week. Really won't matter what happens tomorrow, after 3"-6" of rain this coming week everything will be blown out! slap laugh

I'm just goin' fun fishing, try out some new stuff I've bought the past few days! grin

Re: Logan Martin - 02/20/19 07:31 PM

Well I didn't make it Saturday after all, threw up about half the night on Friday. As of now our tournament for this Saturday is still on...I'll probably put the boat in at Cracker Barrel in Oxford and come in by water. whistle laugh
© 2024 ALDEER.COM