Aldeer.com

Mobile bay

Posted By: sloughfoot

Mobile bay - 10/25/18 12:44 AM

Just wondering if anyone knew if it would be worth the trip Friday after all this rain. Trying to catch specs, reds, flounder, tripletail or anything else we can eat. Any help will be appreciated!
Posted By: James

Re: Mobile bay - 10/25/18 02:56 PM

Man I dunno. Gonna be a lot of freshwater dumped in the bay, might find some in the deep holes in the canal...
Posted By: alhawk

Re: Mobile bay - 10/25/18 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by James
Man I dunno. Gonna be a lot of freshwater dumped in the bay, might find some in the deep holes in the canal...

Crackhead answers and James, you just need to stay in Big Creek Lake or Three Mile Creek laugh

2 inches of rain today should not negatively impact the inshore species in the bay. Only exception might be some of the creeks.

Re: Mobile bay - 10/25/18 04:28 PM

To the OP, going Saturday, but have not been in over a month. Understand there are plenty of redfish north of the causeway. The fall bite is still behind schedule with the lack of cool weather.
Posted By: countryjwh

Re: Mobile bay - 10/26/18 01:12 AM

I’d fish causeway or Blakey and catch some reds with everyone else.
Posted By: JayHook2

Re: Mobile bay - 11/01/18 02:12 AM

Trout good after these cold nights then worse and worse as it warms back up. After this cold snap coming things should get much more consisitent

Re: Mobile bay - 11/02/18 01:05 AM

Caught close to a two man limit of trout Friday, then about half that many Saturday morning. Caught several reds but all too short to keep. Those of y’all who fish down there regularly post on this thread how your doing. I’d like to make another trip or two this fall but it’s a long drive to show up and the fishing stink. Thanks for the help and info
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: Mobile bay - 11/02/18 01:10 AM

Learn to slip cork the Mobile River and you can catch gator trout all winter long.

Re: Mobile bay - 11/28/18 12:49 AM

How's the fishing down there fellows, thinking about heading down later this week. Somebody point me in the right direction😀. Probably gonna fish the causeway north on the tensaw side but I'm flexible.

Re: Mobile bay - 11/28/18 03:23 AM

Water is just now getting back to normal after the big rises. Should not have any problems finding redfish north of the causeway, but the speckled ones may be in deeper water.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM