Aldeer.com

Uh Oh. These Cats Took Shark Week Too Far

Posted By: AC870

Uh Oh. These Cats Took Shark Week Too Far - 07/25/17 07:08 PM

And they gonna be in trouble looks like.

http://www.wesh.com/article/video-showin...gation/10357905
Posted By: top cat

Re: Uh Oh. These Cats Took Shark Week Too Far - 07/25/17 08:52 PM

Hope they are fined well.
Posted By: Shack84

Re: Uh Oh. These Cats Took Shark Week Too Far - 07/25/17 09:59 PM

The guys over on trick my skiffs Facebook have been talking about this guy non stop. He also has some pictures of him holding tarpon out of the water which they say is illegal. Dude seems like a real jackass
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: Uh Oh. These Cats Took Shark Week Too Far - 07/26/17 07:15 AM

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here for a bit. If that shark was harvested legally and is dead, why does it matter what they do to it? Dragging it behind a boat is no different than cutting up a jack and putting it in a crab trap. If it was alive, then yeah I might could see punishing them, but it's not THAT much different that beating the chit out of a tuna or cobia with a tuna bat when it comes on board.
Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: Uh Oh. These Cats Took Shark Week Too Far - 07/26/17 09:32 AM

Coyotes of the sea. Let'em die.
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Uh Oh. These Cats Took Shark Week Too Far - 07/26/17 01:24 PM

Ya'll sound too touchy feely. What he had simply cut it's throat and dropping it over board? He caught, it belongs to him. This is the same as that POS releasing a fish others had caught because it was laying they. Those guys intended to introduce that fish to hot grease. While I don't agree with what he was doing, it's none of my business. Damn animal rights crap is idiotic.
Posted By: odocoileus

Re: Uh Oh. These Cats Took Shark Week Too Far - 07/26/17 02:23 PM

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. Incredibly poor taste.
Posted By: BigEd

Re: Uh Oh. These Cats Took Shark Week Too Far - 07/26/17 06:15 PM

Is Jim McElwain fishin again.
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Uh Oh. These Cats Took Shark Week Too Far - 07/26/17 07:15 PM

Poor taste was publicizing it. Stupid too.
Posted By: doekiller

Re: Uh Oh. These Cats Took Shark Week Too Far - 07/27/17 01:01 PM

That guy also has photos of him holding multiple Goliath Grouper in the boat and several large tarpon that appear to be dead in the boat. Along with a white pelican he killed and holding a brown pelican.

By the way, the audio on the shark video you can hear them say, I think it is almost dead.

Frankly, I don't care about the shark video and I don't know that it is illegal. The other things are illegal.
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Uh Oh. These Cats Took Shark Week Too Far - 07/28/17 09:00 AM

It's funny how people pick and choose what they want to be mad at. Trolling live baits is common practice. That's dragging a life fish behind a boat until it's dies or is eaten. People up north ride water skies and hit carp with pitch forks. Heck when you get a larger fish on board you beat it with a bat until it stops moving. Fishing has never been a humane sport. I've eaten a still beating heart out of a tuna. Much like perch said though this was done in poor taste, and dumb for posting on the internet, but I'm not mad at him for dragging a shark
© 2024 ALDEER.COM