Aldeer.com

Any recommendations for charter out of OB/GS for state water snapper

Posted By: Acorn

Any recommendations for charter out of OB/GS for state water snapper - 05/11/17 08:09 AM

Any recommendations for a charter out of Orange Beach or Gulf Shores? Here's what I'm looking for. I'd like a small charter for our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 small kids) and maybe 2 more. Maybe a center console with head and staying inside state waters for snapper.
Posted By: top cat

Re: Any recommendations for charter out of OB/GS for state water snapper - 05/11/17 02:13 PM

Just walk in charters at Zekes Landing. It's on the left of WolfBay. Do a walk-on. Captjab has a big boat down the left pier on the left side also.
Posted By: JayHook

Re: Any recommendations for charter out of OB/GS for state water snapper - 05/12/17 09:44 AM

Acorn....any charrterboat holding a reef permit is not allowed to retain snapper in state waters as far as i know.

Check your PMs..
Posted By: Acorn

Re: Any recommendations for charter out of OB/GS for state water snapper - 05/12/17 12:28 PM

JayHook,

Thanks. That's the way I understood the reef permit. I was hoping to find someone that didn't have a permit or overhead and could run a short close in trip a little cheaper. Sounds like your guy may be just the person. Actually saw him going out Lagoon Pass a couple times last year.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM