Aldeer.com

Hardest question.....

Posted By: countryjwh

Hardest question..... - 04/24/15 07:52 AM

I answer today is, causeway for bass or dauphin island for specks. I feel confident I can catch both so could be a difficult decision. That Is all.
Posted By: aldoghunter

Re: Hardest question..... - 04/24/15 08:28 AM

Just depends on how far you want to drive,good luck either way.
Posted By: Jmkiper

Re: Hardest question..... - 04/24/15 08:56 AM

Or CHIPAWA for them ol crappie

Re: Hardest question..... - 04/24/15 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Jmkiper
Or CHIPAWA for them ol crappie

Fo sure would be there if Barry wasn't over an 8. I have got me a mess or two out of there this year though when the water was right. You probably still can get em now but I hate fishing and hearing the fish pop all in the woods.
Posted By: TChunter

Re: Hardest question..... - 04/24/15 11:05 AM

DI always wins for me nut the wind is honking. I got my but kicked last night gigging

Re: Hardest question..... - 04/24/15 01:25 PM

Originally Posted By: TChunter
DI always wins for me nut the wind is honking. I got my but kicked last night gigging

Yep. That's why I am not going to either I mentioned. Wind is honking. Going after crappie. See. Hard decision.
Posted By: TChunter

Re: Hardest question..... - 04/24/15 02:00 PM

Why come we aint never fished together?

Do you feel like my incredible personality and stunning good looks would be too much of a test to your heterosexuality?

Cause i get that alot.

Re: Hardest question..... - 04/24/15 09:14 PM

Originally Posted By: TChunter
Why come we aint never fished together?

Do you feel like my incredible personality and stunning good looks would be too much of a test to your heterosexuality?

Cause i get that alot.

I reckon cause I like to go catch fish! grin
Honestly I don't think I have ever asked or been asked. I tink you know some friends of mine though. They are or used to be in acfa.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM