Aldeer.com

Who grew Martin gourds?

Posted By: FurFlyin

Who grew Martin gourds? - 02/12/24 04:47 PM

Someone posted earlier in the year that they were growing Martin gourds. I’m pretty sure that the person is a member of my Purple Martin FB group but for the life of me I can’t remember who it is.

Those gourds were grown from seed, attained from a preacher from TN, who originally got them from me.

If you’re this person, please send me a PM

I looked at the titles of the old threads and I can’t find that thread
Posted By: Hunting-231

Re: Who grew Martin gourds? - 02/12/24 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by FurFlyin
Someone posted earlier in the year that they were growing Martin gourds. I’m pretty sure that the person is a member of my Purple Martin FB group but for the life of me I can’t remember who it is.

Those gourds were grown from seed, attained from a preacher from TN, who originally got them from me.

If you’re this person, please send me a PM

I looked at the titles of the old threads and I can’t find that thread

I believe it may have been Geezer.
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Who grew Martin gourds? - 02/13/24 01:18 AM

No sir. Wasn’t him. That much I remember. But, for some reason when I read what you posted, it made me remember. It was Lonster! Thanks!
Posted By: jwalker77

Re: Who grew Martin gourds? - 02/13/24 01:24 AM

I think geezer grew the real big ones
Posted By: Paint Rock 00

Re: Who grew Martin gourds? - 02/14/24 01:18 AM

I’ve looked back someone I sent a pm to was going to send me a few seeds. I’ll keep looking
Posted By: Paint Rock 00

Re: Who grew Martin gourds? - 02/14/24 01:21 AM

Lonestar
Posted By: brushwhacker

Re: Who grew Martin gourds? - 02/23/24 12:38 AM

Yes it was lonestar . I sent him my address . Suppose sent me some seeds for the big gourds he grew last yr. Haven’t heard from him since guess slip his mind
Posted By: Lonster

Re: Who grew Martin gourds? - 02/28/24 05:43 AM

Guys I’ll be shipping the seeds this week hopefully. It hasn’t slipped my mind, I’ve had the gourds drying all winter.
Posted By: Geezer

Re: Who grew Martin gourds? - 02/28/24 12:43 PM

I found some seeds and planted today hopefully i will be here to harvest some
Posted By: brushwhacker

Re: Who grew Martin gourds? - 03/01/24 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Lonster
Guys I’ll be shipping the seeds this week hopefully. It hasn’t slipped my mind, I’ve had the gourds drying all winter.

Sounds good . Thanks so much . Love have some them . All mine gourds are old an rotted
© 2024 ALDEER.COM