Aldeer.com

Spring is Close

Posted By: Tree Dweller

Spring is Close - 01/04/24 01:28 PM

[Linked Image]

Got my Shumway catalog in the mail yesterday !
Posted By: blade

Re: Spring is Close - 01/04/24 03:27 PM

Haha, we did too!
Posted By: Backwards cowboy

Re: Spring is Close - 01/09/24 08:41 PM

Where's the best place to buy seeds, the seed companies I have looked at on line seem to be really high, and are always out of the seed I want
Posted By: bward85

Re: Spring is Close - 01/09/24 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Backwoods cowboy
Where's the best place to buy seeds, the seed companies I have looked at on line seem to be really high, and are always out of the seed I want

I have had good results ordering from Baker Creek Seeds.
Posted By: jwalker77

Re: Spring is Close - 01/09/24 09:38 PM

Morgan county seeds. Ive used them twice. Reasonable price, good selection
Posted By: brushwhacker

Re: Spring is Close - 01/20/24 07:05 PM

I use online company called seeds a such for most that I don’t save . Don’t have parks whopper . Amazon does .
Posted By: BearBranch

Re: Spring is Close - 01/20/24 08:25 PM

Baker Creek and Hoss Tools. Between the two of them, you can get about any seeds you want.
Posted By: Lockwood

Re: Spring is Close - 01/23/24 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Backwoods cowboy

Local feed stores get you the best bang for your buck, but variety is very limited. I usually get blue lake beans, okra, squash, cucumbers, peas, etc there, but I don't like to use hybrid seeds and feed stores don't carry any good heirloom corn strains. I order harder to get stuff like shoepeg corn through Baker Creek or Shumways.
Posted By: NWALJM

Re: Spring is Close - 02/08/24 02:59 AM

Hoss Tools is who I order my seeds from. They are always top quality and produce vigorous plants.
Posted By: MS_Hunter

Re: Spring is Close - 02/08/24 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by NWALJM
Hoss Tools is who I order my seeds from.

Same here. I also order some from Rupp.
Posted By: Backwards cowboy

Re: Spring is Close - 02/11/24 07:03 PM

Order from hoss seeds, big mistake!!! I ended up getting the two wheel garden plow deal, and some of the net material they sell,!! All kidding aside it's the second order from them in a month, the seem to be a place to deal with thanks!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM