Aldeer.com

Stink Bug Control

Posted By: Antelope08

Stink Bug Control - 02/10/23 10:40 PM

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, if n madot, forgive me posting it......What do you guys use to control stink bugs around your house.....I have had a problem with them getting inside my house beginning last summer....I spray some over the counter insecticides outside, but nothing seems to work on them...
Posted By: odocoileus

Re: Stink Bug Control - 02/10/23 10:46 PM

They have taken over my house. Dead ones in about every window sill. Asked a pest guy about them and said not much you can do other than try to stop them from getting in. Smells lovely when I find one with the vacuum.

Re: Stink Bug Control - 02/10/23 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by odocoileus
They have taken over my house. Dead ones in about every window sill. Asked a pest guy about them and said not much you can do other than try to stop them from getting in. Smells lovely when I find one with the vacuum.

Lol....yeah....they are pretty rank when you kill them......
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Stink Bug Control - 02/11/23 12:58 AM

I don't think a nuclear winter would kill them.
Posted By: redgineer

Re: Stink Bug Control - 02/11/23 04:57 AM

Get some pet bats.
Posted By: howl

Re: Stink Bug Control - 02/11/23 04:35 PM

Talstar seems to work somewhat. domyown will sell you some. Every one that gets past it seems to end up in the lamp by my recliner tho. Maybe they come in through the chimney. I don't spray up there.

Re: Stink Bug Control - 02/11/23 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by howl
Talstar seems to work somewhat. domyown will sell you some. Every one that gets past it seems to end up in the lamp by my recliner tho. Maybe they come in through the chimney. I don't spray up there.

Will try the Talstar.....thanks....
Posted By: Tree Dweller

Re: Stink Bug Control - 02/11/23 06:38 PM

Notice in Luverne Motel w/ picture : These are stink bugs. Yes, we know about them. Nothing can be effectively done. No, we will not change your room.
Posted By: top cat

Re: Stink Bug Control - 02/11/23 08:00 PM

I keep a cordless vac with a 3' piece of pvc sitting around. Some days may vacum up a dozen. Also have a Bug A Salt gun I got for Christmas. Been having a bit of fun shooting them on the front porch. I think they gettin in through the HVAC cause they pop up in any room
Posted By: Ol' Skinny

Re: Stink Bug Control - 02/24/23 01:45 PM

Lady Bugs have taken over my place and they are driving my wife bat $%& crazy!

Re: Stink Bug Control - 02/24/23 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Ol' Skinny
Lady Bugs have taken over my place and they are driving my wife bat $%& crazy!

Lol.....we have our share of them too.....I use to give lady bugs a pass because they were considered beneficial, but when you have them showing up by the hundreds some days, I had to start eliminating them too.
Posted By: Cactus_buck

Re: Stink Bug Control - 03/03/23 04:13 AM

Don’t think y’all have lady bugs. I’ve had the same problem and it’s Japanese beetles.
Posted By: RCHRR

Re: Stink Bug Control - 03/06/23 08:35 AM

Japanese beetles stink about as bad as stink bugs.
Posted By: OlTimer

Re: Stink Bug Control - 03/07/23 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Cactus_buck
Don’t think y’all have lady bugs. I’ve had the same problem and it’s Japanese beetles.

Yep, they are awful this year.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM