Aldeer.com

Another batch of salsa

Posted By: BearBranch

Another batch of salsa - 06/19/22 09:02 PM

Ready to do another batch![Linked Image]
Posted By: brushwhacker

Re: Another batch of salsa - 06/19/22 10:59 PM

That lot work . Looks to be hot with the peppers. I use sweet an bell peppers an maybe one hot pepper. I love making salsa
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: Another batch of salsa - 06/20/22 01:09 AM

That should make plenty of salser. My tomatoes should be ready in the next couple weeks. Im in desperate need of rain...
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Another batch of salsa - 06/21/22 11:22 PM

What peppers you using BearBranch? Jalapeno and cayenne? I didn't do a garden this year, but taking notes.
Posted By: 3bailey3

Re: Another batch of salsa - 06/22/22 12:23 AM

them look like cayenne peppers.
Posted By: 3bailey3

Re: Another batch of salsa - 06/22/22 12:24 AM

them look like cayenne peppers.
Posted By: Razorsharp123

Re: Another batch of salsa - 06/22/22 01:46 AM

Peppers that wide almost assuredly are not cayenne. Looking forward to seeing what he has in that bowl because that almost looks like a green habanero on the left.
Posted By: BearBranch

Re: Another batch of salsa - 06/22/22 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Razorsharp123
Peppers that wide almost assuredly are not cayenne. Looking forward to seeing what he has in that bowl because that almost looks like a green habanero on the left.

Cow horn ( in the cayenne family), jalapeño, cyklon (similar to jalapeño, little sweeter), and no, no habanero. That’s an Aji Chuchura, a very mild, slightly sweet pepper.
Oh yeah, and a few Peter Peppers. If your not familiar with them, they’re pretty hot and have a very odd shape grin
Posted By: Razorsharp123

Re: Another batch of salsa - 06/22/22 01:51 PM

Cool list of pepper BearBranch!

I’ve got some of the Aji Dulce as well in the garden this year. Wasn’t familiar with that name until I looked it up.

Also have Trinidad perfume, appears to be similar.
Posted By: sanderson

Re: Another batch of salsa - 06/23/22 04:58 AM

Looks good. Ever sell any?
© 2024 ALDEER.COM