Aldeer.com

Gully Washer

Posted By: nomercy

Gully Washer - 05/04/21 02:24 AM

I planted acre of corn Saturday and lots of beans today. Hope this frog strangler didn’t wash the seed off!!
Posted By: Holcomb

Re: Gully Washer - 05/04/21 04:13 PM

I planted beans and peas Sunday afternoon. I'm hoping that what rain we got yesterday settled the ground enough that today's doesn't wash everything away.
Posted By: nomercy

Re: Gully Washer - 05/05/21 01:52 AM

Well. After this afternoon I’ll bet I don’t even have a row to hoe. Dang sure not any straight ones. Wow it got nasty here for a minute
Posted By: jwalker77

Re: Gully Washer - 05/05/21 02:10 AM

I was looking out the window today at my big garden spot as my driveway was washing out into the road thinking "im sure glad i decided to wait till next week to plant my garden". I do have some tomato and pepper plants set out. I plowed them sunday and sidedressed them on both sides, expecting it might be the last time i could get in there. They aught to take off here shortly.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Gully Washer - 05/05/21 03:28 AM

Areas around here got 6" today, and another 2" Monday
Posted By: jb20

Re: Gully Washer - 05/06/21 01:15 AM

I had 2 rows of corn about 2 inches high and i won't be surprised if half of its gone...I didn't have time to check it today...but I did sow about $100 worth of Bermuda in my yard this past weekend n I'm sure most of it washed
Posted By: joshm28

Re: Gully Washer - 05/06/21 10:05 PM

I’ve got 4 rows of peaches and cream corn and 4 rows of pink eye purple hull. All about 250’ long. I was surprised to find little wash out.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM