Aldeer.com

Grazon P+D and Armyworm pesticide chem. ?

Posted By: paintrock

Grazon P+D and Armyworm pesticide chem. ? - 05/10/19 08:25 AM

Can you still buy the Grazon P+D? Best I remember, it is cheaper than the Grazon next HL. Is there any other herbicides that yall use? I'm not sticking with the regular 2-4-D; that stuff doesn't take care of summer cedars like I want it to. I just got licensed so I won't have anymore problems buying the chemicals I need and now can't find the Grazon P+D. Also looking into what everyone uses incase of an armyworm invasion on hayfields. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Be_Cam

Re: Grazon P+D and Armyworm pesticide chem. ? - 05/10/19 11:09 AM

Yea you can still get it, I assume your talking about Dog fennel when you say summer cedar? If so it will kill it fine. Aligaire has the generic brand called Gunslinger. May can find it also
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Grazon P+D and Armyworm pesticide chem. ? - 05/11/19 02:02 PM

Yes you can still buy P+D. Armyworms.... we last used a product named Grizzly Too. We use to use Liquid Sevin, I think it was around 50% active, and I may be remembering this wrong but I don't think you can buy that anymore.

If you can't find P+D shoot 257 a PM. That's where my brother got his this year.
Posted By: Auburn_03

Re: Grazon P+D and Armyworm pesticide chem. ? - 05/13/19 03:53 AM

Albertville farmers coop has the p and d. There are some other herbicides that will work, but the p and d is hard to beat for the price and its residual.The grizzly 2 was the last thing I used on army worms, but that was in 2016.
Posted By: Maggie123

Re: Grazon P+D and Armyworm pesticide chem. ? - 05/17/19 09:07 PM

The army worms have done a job on our saw tooth oaks this year.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM