Aldeer.com

wal mart fruit trees

Posted By: Rmart30

wal mart fruit trees - 02/09/19 06:08 PM

Just FYI Wal mart is starting to get their trees in. I picked up 4 grafted pineapple pear trees that were 8 ft tall with about 1" trunks for $20.64 each. This is cheaper than they had the smaller trees priced at last year. They also had a ton of peach trees as always and 2 or 3 kinds of apples. I was happy to get those size trees for $20.
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: wal mart fruit trees - 02/10/19 04:25 PM

Wonder if wm will exchange them if they die ??

Re: wal mart fruit trees - 02/11/19 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by !shiloh!
Wonder if wm will exchange them if they die ??

Dont think they give a guarantee. Ive only lost one out of about a dozen ive bought from them.

Re: wal mart fruit trees - 02/11/19 12:15 PM

That's a good survival rate so far. I was kidding about returning them. kinda like returning a broke fishing rod . never understood that .

Re: wal mart fruit trees - 02/11/19 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by !shiloh!
That's a good survival rate so far. I was kidding about returning them. kinda like returning a broke fishing rod . never understood that .

You jest but Lowes and I think home depot also has a 1 yr policy on their trees
Posted By: slippinlipjr

Re: wal mart fruit trees - 02/11/19 12:56 PM

Y'all do your due diligence when buying fruit trees from walfarts. They may live, but that doesn't mean they will live well. Make sure you research the variety well. I can tell you this, there is no apple tree in the world I have found that will grow or produce an apple in South Baldwin County, but all them big box stores will gladly sell you one.
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: wal mart fruit trees - 02/11/19 03:03 PM

Crab apple?

Re: wal mart fruit trees - 02/12/19 12:49 AM

The ones I've seen at Walmart where from biologics nursery. I know what they say about assuming but I'd assume they would be good stock.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM