Aldeer.com

tractor

Posted By: BhamFred

tractor - 05/24/18 12:07 AM

made a deal to buy a Yanmar garden tractor today from a local friend. Two cylinder diesel. Also bush hog, disc, cultivator, box blade, road grader blade, cement mixer 3 point, middle buster, and four foot tiller 3 pt. hitch.

just right size for my garden and road dressing.
Posted By: bward85

Re: tractor - 05/24/18 10:55 AM

You will enjoy the heck out of that tiller.....I don't have one of my own but I do borrow one from time to time and they are nice.That is gonna be the next piece of equipment I buy.
Posted By: Maggie123

Re: tractor - 05/24/18 01:23 PM

Sounds like you made a good deal for work hourse equipment!!! All good attachments...I don't have a middle buster or cement mixer but the rest is super good for keeping a place going!! Congratulations on the deal!

Re: tractor - 05/24/18 02:15 PM

Maffie, only thing I;m missing is a front end loader. A friend has a 48hp Kubota with FEL that I borrow any time. Will use that one to move gravel for driveway, and to put out my compost pile in the garden this fall.
Posted By: poorcountrypreacher

Re: tractor - 05/25/18 11:42 PM

Sounds like it's about like my Yanmar; congrats on the purchase. Mine has been a good tractor. What model is yours?
Posted By: deerfeeder89

Re: tractor - 05/26/18 02:50 AM

You'll like the little tractor but that 2 cylinder will make you deaf. Sounds like both rods knocking all the time. That thing will run all year on 5 gallons of fuel though

Re: tractor - 05/26/18 01:46 PM

PCP, I'll have to look on the model, not sure. It runs like a top and isn't too loud.

Re: tractor - 05/26/18 01:48 PM

fella I got it from did say he's never used a full tank in a days use.
Posted By: deerfeeder89

Re: tractor - 05/27/18 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by BhamFred
fella I got it from did say he's never used a full tank in a days use.

We use to have a yanmar 1710d 4x4 with a front end loader we used at work to move stuff around with and pull a box blade to keep up the drive way once a week we usually it got ran an hour to 2 hours a day we usually burnt around 8-10 gallons a year. The fuel economy on those yanmar are easy on the pocket book
Posted By: top cat

Re: tractor - 05/27/18 02:31 PM

Tough little tractors.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM