Aldeer.com

Garmin

Posted By: twaldrop4

Garmin - 07/28/22 02:39 PM

Where’s the best and by best I mean cheapest place to get one of the garmin track and train systems.
Posted By: Ar1220

Re: Garmin - 07/28/22 03:06 PM

Unless you got the refurb route on fleabay there ain't no deals everybody has the same pricing. You can find them alpha 100 fairly reasonable I upgraded to a alpha 200 handheld it has a better screen than the 100 especially in the daylight
Dirty south kennels
Timber Creek dog supply
Backwoods hunting supply
Are a couple choices
Posted By: twaldrop4

Re: Garmin - 07/28/22 03:56 PM

Thanks for the info.
Posted By: hyco

Re: Garmin - 07/31/22 10:04 PM

Places like Conkey’s Outdoors did a trade in on the 200I and TT15X collars and have pretty good deals on used 100’s and regular TT15’s
Posted By: laidback

Re: Garmin - 08/01/22 12:04 PM

Backwoods is in Aliceville and good place to do business. Eddie is good people.
Posted By: Dano

Re: Garmin - 08/01/22 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by twaldrop4
Where’s the best and by best I mean cheapest place to get one of the garmin track and train systems.

As far as cheapest goodluck. I would check the facebook and join pages like Alabama Hog hunters, Alabama Cooners, etc. lots of guys get out of dog hunting for whatever reason and sell their equipment. I got lucky years back and found a alpha 100 and TT15 from a coon hunter that was done. 400 bucks for it all. As far as new Backwoods is the place around Alabama to go. Eddie is good people.
Posted By: doc bar

Re: Garmin - 08/02/22 06:55 PM

Outdoor dog supply has done me right, be sure to check shipping and tax
Posted By: whack-n-stack

Re: Garmin - 08/03/22 11:32 PM

I got mine from gundogsupply.com. It’s kind of like midwayusa for dogs.
Posted By: Fldoghunter

Re: Garmin - 08/05/22 12:18 PM

There are places that will sell them cheaper, but they can't advertise it. If Garmin found out, they won't be allowed to sell Garmin stuff anymore. Some of the best advertised deals I've seen sold the bundle for the same price as everyone else, but added a bunch of accessories for a dollar (or something like that). Some good places to check out are Outdoor Dog Supply, Gun Dog Supply or Conkeys. Something I found out buying a gun recently. Almost all places charge sales tax on internet sales (in state and out of state), but some places don't charge sales tax on out of state phone orders. It's worth asking about anyway.
Posted By: Dixiepatriot

Re: Garmin - 08/30/22 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by whack-n-stack
I got mine from gundogsupply.com. It’s kind of like midwayusa for dogs.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM