Aldeer.com

Looking for a Black Female lab

Posted By: Jtb51b

Looking for a Black Female lab - 10/14/20 11:16 PM

I am looking for a black female puppy. Our older dog (15 in december) has bladder cancer and wont be with us forever. The young-un is 2 and a half and I dont think will do all that well alone. She stays just touching the old girl all day long. I would like to find a new puppy for the old one to help train one more before she cant anymore. Laidback is looking, has found some high dollar pups that will be available towards christmas. If possible I would like something sooner, and would love to not pay for the championship pedigree that will never be used, although I am not 100% opposed to the additional cost.

Can anyone suggest someone to call?

Thank you in advance for the help!

Jason
205-514-eightysix hunerd

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 10/20/20 11:48 PM

I think I have found some! Found them on the AKC website of all places. Going to Tennessee on saturday to pick one and lay my money down. If this one is half as good as the other two we will have it made!

Jason
Posted By: 7x57_Mauser

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 10/22/20 12:40 AM

Good luck, sorry to hear about your older dog. My lab will be 13 this New Year's Eve. He's moving slower and slower everyday. It's gonna kill me when he goes. Let us know how the breeders turn out. I might be looking soon as well.
Posted By: 7x57_Mauser

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 10/22/20 12:43 AM

Good luck, sorry to hear about your older dog. My lab will be 13 this New Year's Eve. He's moving slower and slower everyday. It's gonna kill me when he goes. Let us know how the breeders turn out. I might be looking soon as well.
Posted By: JKlep

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 10/22/20 02:02 PM

I may be looking soon as well, I lost my girl almost 2 years ago and just recently have even considered trying to find another one. Let us know how your search turns out and any information on sources.
Posted By: AU7MM08

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 10/22/20 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by 7x57_Mauser

Morgans parents raise labs outside Cullman, they're not too far from you 1hourish.
https://www.ruffwoodlabs.com/

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 10/23/20 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by 7x57_Mauser

I will let you know how it goes, these folks arent a kennel but they have had a couple litters. Not sure if thats the best way to go or not, our young lab Ellie came from JAMCVEY on here and while he is not a pro breeder the dog is excellent. Hopefully we will have that luck again.

Originally Posted by AU7MM08
Morgans parents raise labs outside Cullman, they're not too far from you 1hourish.
https://www.ruffwoodlabs.com/

Those look great, and VERY close to me. Wish I had seen them before they sold out of black females, would have saved some driving.

Jason
Posted By: laidback

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 10/24/20 02:27 PM

I have a friend who will have some around Christmas. These are well bred. All the genetic testing has been done so they are not cheap. Doekiller got one through him. PM me if you are interested.

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 10/24/20 08:49 PM

We picked one out today. pups look good. They have a Yellow Male who is a beast if anyone wants a larger one. If this hadnt worked out we would be waiting for those Christmas pups from MS, they are worth the money.

Jason

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 10/26/20 07:02 PM

They are Jason and they will go quick.
Posted By: doekiller

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 10/27/20 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by laidback
I have a friend who will have some around Christmas. These are well bred. All the genetic testing has been done so they are not cheap. Doekiller got one through him. PM me if you are interested.

We’re dropping her off with him this weekend for training.
Posted By: juice

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 10/28/20 06:02 PM

If anyone is looking for actual working dogs I can put you in touch with numerous litter owners that bred to Juice. $1500-2000 price ranges and all have health testing, guarantees, etc.

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 10/30/20 12:19 AM

These labs I’m recommending are working dogs also. Sires are usually FC/AFC and dams are at least MH. Juice pups are super nice also.
Posted By: juice

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 11/02/20 03:58 PM

I wasn’t referencing you Jim, I know anything you recommend will be quality.
Posted By: cgardner

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 11/04/20 08:42 PM

If anyone has a dame they’re looking to breed, I have a male yellow that will be 1 year old at the end of Jan. AKC registered with 3 gen pedigree.

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 11/05/20 11:37 PM

If I was younger I would be all over one of those Juice pups. I remember running against him when we were running derby’s. He’s a really nice dog that I had the pleasure of watching mature.
Posted By: Mully

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 11/06/20 02:55 PM

I have a Juice pup and she is a great hunting companion/family dog. I believe if I was into the hunt test/ FT's that she could compete in them to a degree. Although, the trainer I used told me when I picked her up that she was several steps behind her brother that he was training at the same time. I believe I have seen on Shawns social media pages where her brother has received a few JAM's and ribbons in competition.

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 11/08/20 08:33 PM

New pup is home and she is great. Fitting right in here.

Jason
Posted By: headshot1

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 11/10/20 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by laidback
These labs I’m recommending are working dogs also. Sires are usually FC/AFC and dams are at least MH. Juice pups are super nice also.

Send me some info on these dogs Mr Jim, I’m looking at getting another one.
Posted By: CrappieKing

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 11/30/20 01:40 AM

I have a AKC lab litter due Dec 12th.

Re: Looking for a Black Female lab - 12/02/20 11:03 PM

PM sent. He has a litterdue soon. Well bred and all health testing done
© 2024 ALDEER.COM