Aldeer.com

Black lab pup

Posted By: Garth

Black lab pup - 07/28/19 11:39 PM

Looking to buy a black lab puppy or at least under a year old would prefer full blooded not real concerned if it’s registered or not but that would be a plus I’m in the Birmingham area but will travel to buy dog text me at+12052856620
Posted By: BCD

Re: Black lab pup - 07/29/19 03:19 PM

Check out Puddle Duck Labs in Troy. Doug has a FB page. I think he has some pups just born not to long ago.
Posted By: juice

Re: Black lab pup - 08/05/19 04:13 PM

I have a breeding that's 3 weeks old now if your still looking.
Posted By: Mully

Re: Black lab pup - 08/05/19 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by juice

Based on the fact that he doesn't care if it is registered or not I am betting your pups might be a little pricier than he wants to spend but that's just a guess.

Re: Black lab pup - 08/05/19 08:54 PM

It never hurts to ask. I bet you would be surprised what I'm selling them for though.

Originally Posted by Mully

Based on the fact that he doesn't care if it is registered or not I am betting your pups might be a little pricier than he wants to spend but that's just a guess.
Posted By: laidback

Re: Black lab pup - 08/06/19 04:01 AM

The price of a pup is always the cheapest part of owning a dog no matter how much you pay. Buying a Juice pup would be a chance to own a SUPER bred pup with all the health testing done. I promise you the little extra you might pay now may save you not only money but heartbreak in the long run.

Re: Black lab pup - 08/06/19 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by laidback
The price of a pup is always the cheapest part of owning a dog no matter how much you pay. Buying a Juice pup would be a chance to own a SUPER bred pup with all the health testing done. I promise you the little extra you might pay now may save you not only money but heartbreak in the long run.

I totally agree. I have a Juice pup in training. Shawn Sims has my female and a male out of the same litter and both seem to be great dogs. The male at this point is leaps and bounds ahead of my dog as far as where they are in their retriever training but I can't complain with how my dog is coming along. She seems to be exactly what I want which is a family dog that I can hunt. She loves to retrieve but also has an excellent off switch. I am looking forward to getting her back from him in several months.

Re: Black lab pup - 08/06/19 12:52 PM

What litter is your dog from?

I totally agree. I have a Juice pup in training. Shawn Sims has my female and a male out of the same litter and both seem to be great dogs. The male at this point is leaps and bounds ahead of my dog as far as where they are in their retriever training but I can't complain with how my dog is coming along. She seems to be exactly what I want which is a family dog that I can hunt. She loves to retrieve but also has an excellent off switch. I am looking forward to getting her back from him in several months.

Re: Black lab pup - 08/07/19 12:11 PM

Juice x HRCH Battlecreek's Crown Jewel(Diamond)

Re: Black lab pup - 08/13/19 07:44 PM

She’s at my house to be bred again as soon as the progesterone level says go.

Juice x HRCH Battlecreek's Crown Jewel(Diamond)
Posted By: Geezer

Re: Black lab pup - 10/15/19 10:56 AM

Look in the Birmingham want adds
Posted By: Garth

Re: Black lab pup - 10/16/19 10:52 AM

No longer looking guys thank y’all
© 2024 ALDEER.COM