Aldeer.com

Dog Problem

Posted By: Turkey

Dog Problem - 06/07/19 06:23 PM

What can be done about a dog that starts biting in its old age? This is a dog that has always been loyal and protective of its master, but has begun nipping folks on their heels as the dog has aged. The dog is over 10 years old. Asking for a neighbor.
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Dog Problem - 06/07/19 06:44 PM

just like an old man, leave him the hell alone.... shocked
Posted By: Turkey

Re: Dog Problem - 06/07/19 08:26 PM

I do leave him alone. But he has developed a taste for the drivers of the big brown trucks. I got involved when the driver asked if he could start leaving said neighbors packages at my house.

Re: Dog Problem - 06/09/19 01:33 PM

neighbors need to fence the back yard and keep him there before he actually bites someone.
Posted By: hoggin

Re: Dog Problem - 06/09/19 07:51 PM

They should’ve got something besides a pit bull. They should’ve known it would go off one day

I just about bet one of those big brown truck drivers did something to him that caused him not to likem much
Posted By: Jakethesnake

Re: Dog Problem - 06/10/19 02:24 PM

I wonder what kind of dog it is. Not that it really matters. Just curious.
Posted By: weatherby

Re: Dog Problem - 06/19/19 01:07 AM

Sounds odd, but have some bloodwork done. My cousin had a female dog that got mean as hell in her old age, after having a sweet temperament for many years. Come to find out, she had a hormone imbalance and was getting real pissy. Just like a real woman in old age. smile Did some hormone replacement therapy for her and gave him his sweet dog back.
Posted By: Geezer

Re: Dog Problem - 07/03/19 09:42 PM

A good golf club upside its head should do. Or you could put a muzzle on it.
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: Dog Problem - 07/25/19 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
I wonder what kind of dog it is. Not that it really matters. Just curious.

I guess small dog, could be wrong though. I've been bitten a few times, always the little kind lol

Re: Dog Problem - 07/28/19 07:27 PM

I got bit by a skinny 65# Malinois on the right forearm, I thought the bone was going to explode. Dauminett man that hurt.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM