Aldeer.com

ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies

Posted By: WTPop

ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies - 11/29/18 09:03 PM

Does anyone know where I could get a Brittany Spaniel puppy in Alabama?
Posted By: FreeState42

Re: ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies - 12/01/18 02:41 AM

Been looking myself and came across two kennels in N/Central Bama. Both seem to have good reviews, but haven’t checked to see if they have puppies. If you use one of them let me know how it goes.

http://www.quailrunkennel.net/
https://www.gundogbreeders.com/breeders-alabama/austin-creek-farms.html
Posted By: WTPop

Re: ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies - 12/01/18 03:42 AM

Thanks for the info.
Posted By: Fatherof2

Re: ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies - 12/13/18 02:42 AM

Did either of you get more serious about purchasing a Brittany?
Posted By: HBWALKER14

Re: ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies - 12/13/18 03:55 PM

austin creek farms. Ed Bullard is one of the best in the country.
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies - 12/13/18 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by HBWALKER14
austin creek farms. Ed Bullard is one of the best in the country.

Just checked their site.....price was a lot better than I expected it to be. we just lost our Doberman recently, but if/when the time comes that I decide I want another dog, it will likely be a Brittany. Perfect size dog......big enough to be a good hunting buddy but still small enough to be a "lap dog"....

Re: ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies - 12/14/18 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Fatherof2
Did either of you get more serious about purchasing a Brittany?

Still up in the air for me. Glad HB chimed in on austin creek, most likely to be my first choice if I do decide to go with a brittany. x2 on his price, best I’ve found so far without having to travel across the country.
Posted By: Fatherof2

Re: ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies - 12/17/18 06:44 PM

Did any of y'all look into the French Brittany? Most are even smaller than the American Brittany.

JR

Re: ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies - 12/17/18 07:44 PM

I have two dogs from Austin Creek. and if i had a big enough yard id have 10. You will be hard pressed to find a better breeder in the country. If yall have any questions about the breed id be happy to answer. You can pm me if you'd like.
Posted By: fur_n_feathers

Re: ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies - 12/18/18 12:27 AM

We are currently on our 3rd Brittany from Mr. Bullard, you won’t find a better breeder or person.

Re: ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies - 12/18/18 03:15 AM

Did any of y'all look into the French Brittany? Most are even smaller than the American Brittany.

JR

Yes sir. I prefer the look and build of the Americans to the French. From what I’ve researched there isn’t any difference of the hunting style or ability between the two. Do you plan to hunt/show em or family pet?

HB and Fur, do either of you hunt your Brittanys, have any experience showing them?

Re: ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies - 12/18/18 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by FreeState42

JR

Yes sir. I prefer the look and build of the Americans to the French. From what I’ve researched there isn’t any difference of the hunting style or ability between the two. Do you plan to hunt/show em or family pet?

HB and Fur, do either of you hunt your Brittanys, have any experience showing them?

I hunt my youngest dog. He is about to be 4. I screwed up with my oldest, he is now just a fishing buddy, and a great family pet. I do not have any experience in showing them. Although they are beautiful dogs.
Posted By: fur_n_feathers

Re: ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies - 12/19/18 12:16 AM

When we got our first Brittany, I had every intention to hunt her. My wife turn her into a house pet!! I’m down to one Brittany now, he’s 4 years old and again, just a pet! I have two boys that absolutely love him. Fortunately, Brittany’s are fantastic with kids and make wonderful pets.

Re: ISO Brittany Spaniel puppies - 12/19/18 05:01 PM

Thanks for the info fellas
© 2024 ALDEER.COM