Aldeer.com

ISO Boykin pups

Posted By: BigCole9212

ISO Boykin pups - 09/24/18 01:31 AM

Looking for Boykin pups in southern part of the state. TIA
Posted By: bama1971

Re: ISO Boykin pups - 09/24/18 12:35 PM

i bought mine from a breeder in Chickasaw. Just off of I-65. That's been 10 years ago though, ill try to find his info at home.

Re: ISO Boykin pups - 09/24/18 03:49 PM

I appreciate it!
Posted By: bama1971

Re: ISO Boykin pups - 09/25/18 12:24 AM

Name was Joe Tucker. Used to have a website, but I’m having trouble finding it.

“Homeless” was the male, “Dutchess” was the female.

Real smart dog, was on news doing tricks. Performed House of Blues once too I think I remember him saying.

Dog could open a cooler and get you a beer by brand name you ask for.

Would clean up all the shell casings in a bucket after a dove hunt
Posted By: laidback

Re: ISO Boykin pups - 09/25/18 12:38 AM

What are you going todo with him? We have 2 we have been raising and training but both came from out of state. If you get a pup from parents who have the health testing done expect to get your pocketbook out. They won’t be cheap. I can help you find one if you want me to. 205-292-0228. Jim Wood

Re: ISO Boykin pups - 09/25/18 04:08 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I plan to hunt casually with him. A few dove hunts and duck hunts a year. I have a rescue which I’ve trained to find sheds and she’s pretty sharp. I’ve got a trainer down here I can work with!
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: ISO Boykin pups - 09/25/18 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by BigCole9212
Thanks for the feedback. I plan to hunt casually with him. A few dove hunts and duck hunts a year. I have a rescue which I’ve trained to find sheds and she’s pretty sharp. I’ve got a trainer down here I can work with!

How many sheds has she found this year?
Posted By: snakebit

Re: ISO Boykin pups - 10/02/18 07:15 PM

We are going to be looking for one within the next year.
Hope you get some luck. Let us know where you end up getting one.

Re: ISO Boykin pups - 11/26/18 12:51 AM

She’s found a few this year. Even managed to find some buttons off a young buck. Haven’t had a chance to get her out as much as I would like to but went the other day and many were in plain sight!
Posted By: wew3006

Re: ISO Boykin pups - 11/26/18 01:51 PM

I know you asked about Boykin's; but there is an excellent Field Bred English Cocker breeder in South Georgia. I got one from over there; great dogs. Not cheap
© 2024 ALDEER.COM