Aldeer.com

North Alabama HRC

Posted By: rst87

North Alabama HRC - 06/29/18 09:56 PM

Any of yall a member? I have a young lab I am working with I thinking about joining. This is my first retriever to train. I talked to the President and he seemed like a great guy.
Posted By: PaintRock0

Re: North Alabama HRC - 06/29/18 11:29 PM

I have been around some of them. yes good guys. Go to a training day or 2 you don't have to join to go to a training day. There will be guys there to ask advice to and will offer to help .Where are you located.

Re: North Alabama HRC - 06/30/18 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by PaintRock0
I have been around some of them. yes good guys. Go to a training day or 2 you don't have to join to go to a training day. There will be guys there to ask advice to and will offer to help .Where are you located.

Moulton
Posted By: PaintRock0

Re: North Alabama HRC - 06/30/18 01:29 AM

PM sent to ya rst87
Posted By: TravisBatey

Re: North Alabama HRC - 07/11/18 02:35 AM

A few of us on this site helped get the club up and going some 6-7 yrs ago. I was a member and very active for quite a while but life has caught up to me and I had to put a hobbie to the side temporarily.

Was it Allen Dillard you talked to? He was the president when I was active, I’m guessing he still is. He’s a heck of a nice guy, heck all the guys are very helpful. I remember my first training day and the very first tip I received while Allen watched me work my dog. With out the group I don’t think I would of got a finished title. I just didn’t have the knowledge. A training club is a great resource.
Posted By: JAMCVEY

Re: North Alabama HRC - 07/11/18 12:58 PM

North hrc is s little far for me. I'm from clay county, does anyone know of a good club a little closer?
Posted By: TravisBatey

Re: North Alabama HRC - 07/13/18 01:26 AM

Central Alabama HRC
Larry Key-334-850-7989

I don’t know Larry key but his name is listed as the club contact on the HRC page. It might be a little closer for you.
Posted By: JAMCVEY

Re: North Alabama HRC - 07/13/18 02:15 PM

I'll check in with him. Thanks

Re: North Alabama HRC - 07/14/18 01:11 PM

Thanks for all the input
© 2024 ALDEER.COM