Aldeer.com

Found Black Lab (Georgiana Area)

Posted By: Zbrann

Found Black Lab (Georgiana Area) - 10/10/17 01:40 PM

A well mannered black lab (possibly mixed) showed up at my Dad's hunting camp off Shackleville Road, just south of Forest Home October 6th. We checked with the few neighbors around and no one recognized. Vet believes he is about 1.5 years old and no chip.

If you have heard of anyone with a missing black lab in the area, please send me a PM with contact info. We have made a few posts on FB and other pages in the area.

PICTURE 1

PICTURE 2

PICTURE 3

Likewise, we are looking for a good home that could take him in, he is just too big for my folks yard and home.
Posted By: J.R.

Re: Found Black Lab (Georgiana Area) - 10/10/17 01:56 PM

That's a good looking dog. Good luck finding its owner or a good home.

Re: Found Black Lab (Georgiana Area) - 10/10/17 02:05 PM

Thank you. He is a sweet dog and, as you can tell from the pics, made himself right at home.
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Found Black Lab (Georgiana Area) - 10/10/17 08:52 PM

Chip?

Re: Found Black Lab (Georgiana Area) - 10/10/17 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: timbercruiser
Chip?

No chip
Posted By: STRING

Re: Found Black Lab (Georgiana Area) - 10/10/17 10:18 PM

Slick looking lab.....good luck finding owner
Posted By: Mully

Re: Found Black Lab (Georgiana Area) - 10/11/17 07:44 AM

Did you check with the local vet in Greenville? I believe Josh Gardner the vet in G-ville actually lives in Forest Home so he might know someone.

Re: Found Black Lab (Georgiana Area) - 10/11/17 08:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Mully
Did you check with the local vet in Greenville? I believe Josh Gardner the vet in G-ville actually lives in Forest Home so he might know someone.

We are planning to call up there today, another member tipped me off to Josh Gardner. We have photos up with the Greenville Animal Shelter.
Thanks!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM